View Poll Results: Whom do you support and to what extent?

Voters
107. You may not vote on this poll
  • I support Ukraine fully.

71 66.36%
  • I support Russia fully.

12 11.21%
  • I only support Russia's claim over Crimea.

4 3.74%
  • I only support Russia's claim over Crimea and Donbass (Luhansk and Donetsk regions).

6 5.61%
  • Not sure.

7 6.54%
  • I don't care.

7 6.54%
Page 281 of 281 FirstFirst ... 181231256271272273274275276277278279280281
Results 5,601 to 5,602 of 5602

Thread: Russia, US, Ukraine, and the Future

Mithradates's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: Russia, US, Ukraine, and the Future

Quote Originally Posted by Ludicus View Post
    So far, so good.
    But Bolsonaro is far from being a good diplomat. I doubt Zelensky will approve to be compared with the Argentinian dictator Galtieri, but I must clarify that given Bolsonaro's love for military dictators, in his eyes the comparison is flattering.

Bolsonaro stated that he would propose to Zelenski that he must do what Argentina did in the case of the Falklands in 1982- accept defeat and surrender.
    "I will give my opinion on what I believeóthe solution for the case. How did Argentina's war with the United Kingdom end in 1982? That's the way it goes. We regret it, the truth is that these are things that hurt, but we must understand it".
    Well, history teaches that Galtieri later admitted he thought Britain would not put up a fight. And he almost got his predictions right: Reagan advised Thatcher to not attack Argentina, but the Iron Lady did not give in. That's how she earned that title.

-

Anyway, Lukashenko imposes ban on price increases in Belarus

From 6 October any increase in prices is prohibited. Forbidden! From today. Not from tomorrow, but from today. So that they do not inflate prices over the day. Therefore, from today, price increases are prohibited. God forbid someone decides to raise prices or do some indexation retroactively.
    Master economist

I bet he would too advise Zelensky to accept defeat and surrender hahaha

conon394's Avatar hoi polloi
    Colfax WA, neat I have a barn and 49 acres - I have 2 horses, 15 chickens - but no more pigs

Default Re: Russia, US, Ukraine, and the Future

Missed this:

"Bolsonaro stated that he would propose to Zelenski that he must do what Argentina did in the case of the Falklands in 1982- accept defeat and surrender."

Umm last I checked Ukraine is not loosing or defeated. Glad Bolsonaro was not advising the allies in WW2
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites

'One day when I fly with my hands - up down the sky, like a bird'

But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make, when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place; some swearing, some crying for surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left.

Hyperides of Athens: We know, replied he, that Antipater is good, but we (the Demos of Athens) have no need of a master at present, even a good one.