Thread: I have a problem with Empires, please help

Icon1 I have a problem with Empires, please help

I recently brought empires and play DME, today I click on continue campaign, then on to loading screen, then CTD.

Default Re: I have a problem with Empires, please help

Sorry for my grammer, meant I recently brought empires and play with DME

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

Welcome to TWC, General Jason.

It sounds very frustrating that the game is crashing when you try to continue your campaign. When I played DME, some saved games became corrupted, so the game crashed when they were loaded. Maybe you've got the same problem? If so, the solution which worked for me is explained in this post. Good luck!

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

I would also suggest that you make sure you have installed DME correctly, preferably through the installer.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.