Thread: Special lesson

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Consul Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

Default Special lesson

Special Lesson

Some useful videos

These videos are some extra material to help you doing some practice with listening and extra knowledge.

The kind of learning we are doing here is close to the A1-2 levels, but I'll include also some videos from B (average) and C (advanced) levels, both as a reference and also to give you that extra spice in case you are looking for a harder challenge.

A level

Italian phrases

Beginner words

notice: this one will be useful in particular when we'll be doing verbs.

Pronunciation

B level

Intermediate words

Listening and comprehension

Dictation

Present Perfect

C level

Present subjective tense

10 hard words

"if"

Hilarious expressions

Final Note: there are many channels proposing you to teach Italian on youtube, those are some of the best ones I found, so if you want to expand on Italian you might considering to give a look at what material they propose in those channels.

Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

Default Re: Special lesson

I watched the first video so far. I couldn't help but notice that the teacher looks very Northern European. Maybe she is from the north of Italy. And it felt like she doesn't differentiate e and ɛ, but it could be that my ear isn't fine-tuned enough for Italian.

Anyways, this Italian course seems like a great excuse for posting and watching videos of very lovely and smart ladies.

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Consul Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

Default Re: Special lesson

Quote Originally Posted by Septentrionalis View Post

Anyways, this Italian course seems like a great excuse for posting and watching videos of very lovely and smart ladies.

There's only one dude there and believe me, I tried hard to replace that video, but to no avail, sadly
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader