Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 1448 Campaign Preview

Kirijakos's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: 1448 Campaign Preview

Quote Originally Posted by Wallachian View Post
    Feel free to suggest a list of characters and events
    Well as I saw, all generals are covered, even Toma Kantakuzin, and it's great.
    Maybe reforming Serbian Tsardom could be possible if they send patriarch/archibishop in Roman capital city (under condition Romans are alive of course) and making alliance with them.So faction would get name Serbian Empire once again, if they hold all current provinces from the start+ Bdin, Skopje,Ohrid, Nis, Bobovac, and Ser(rai).
    Also instead of Armenian trade posts inside Serbia should be Ragusan , since in 15century they were also active almost like in 14C.

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

There is the Crnojević family Despots of Zeta, hold Zeta/ Montenegro against Turks. But I assume you probably have them covered

Yes, Crnojević and Vojinović are also there, and one more family Subšić or something like that I forgot , the developers had done proper work, I just suggested restoring Empire(Tsardom) title under the given conditions.
    So those provinces + Romans must be ally and alive and you must send patriarch in to the capital of Romana.

Wallachian's Avatar Citizen

It's not possible to change faction name.

How do you mean ? It is, even during campaign.
    We had done it in DaC 5.0, you can merge Gondor , North Dundian and Dol Amroth and you get faction named Reunited Kingdom.
    I can help with it if you get wish to do it.

jurcek1987's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Yes you can manually change the screen name during the campaign in expanded.txt

Exactly.
    So if you wanna listen to my suggestion....it would be nice flavor for Despotate of Serbia.

Quote Originally Posted by jurcek1987 View Post
    Cilli has a similar roster to other HRE factions, so burg militas, professional pavise units and halberdiers, German mercenaries and gunners, Ritters etc... Bohemia is similar, mix of HRE with their own Bohemian and Hussite units

There are for the most part no events or future characters for factions like Serbia, Bosnia, Cilli, Epirus and the Roman Empire for the simple reason that these factions historically ceased to exist soon after our start date. There are some scripted events like the Siege of Constantinople and Morea rebellion for the Romans, and siege of Smederovo for Serbia. Serbia does get a few spawned characters which historically fought for Hungary but that's it.

then i rather had croatia.
    BTW
    it would be cool if cili has some prominent archer unit.
    there were some archer brigades from slovenia during the last attack on Sisak where tzhey had a huge role in turning the tide against the ottomans.
    after that failed atempt on sisak the ottomans only lost teritories on us.

jurcek1987's Avatar Protector Domesticus

All Croatian units can be recruited by any faction in Croatian territories. Cilli faction controls Slavonia so they start with a couple units as well plus their characters are Croatian and Slavonian bans. There are also many notable Croatian characters in Hungarian faction, most of their noble houses are Croatian actually.

That's interesting, never heard of Slovenian archers during battle of Sisak. I know there were arquebusiers

i read about archers
    i dont know if it could be an administrative term or not
    because u are mentioning arquebusiers and i read "archers" so im asuming now.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234