Thread: Question regarding WH1 Beastmen v WH2 Beastmen ??

Default Question regarding WH1 Beastmen v WH2 Beastmen ??

Hi, Im not understanding the Beastmen situation in 'The silence and the Fury'

I own WH1 +WH2 and i only play Mortal empires. I have most of the DLC for WH1 and not much for WH2, but i dont have the Beastmen for either.

Why, given the new WH2 Beastmen update with the 'The silence and the Fury', would i want to buy the WH1 Beastmen pack? do i need it before im able to play WH2 Beastmen? is they any worth? Its not explained to my knowledge!

Thanks for any help.

Default Re: Question regarding WH1 Beastmen v WH2 Beastmen ??

Quote Originally Posted by Poacher886 View Post
    Hi, Im not understanding the Beastmen situation in 'The silence and the Fury'

I own WH1 +WH2 and i only play Mortal empires. I have most of the DLC for WH1 and not much for WH2, but i dont have the Beastmen for either.

Why, given the new WH2 Beastmen update with the 'The silence and the Fury', would i want to buy the WH1 Beastmen pack? do i need it before im able to play WH2 Beastmen? is they any worth? Its not explained to my knowledge!

Thanks for any help.
    To play as Beastmen in Warhammer I & II and in mortal empires map you will need the Call of the Beastmen DLC. To play with the additional Beastmen content you will need The Silence and Fury. The Silence and Fury is "a DLC for DLC" in the same fashion as is the Twisted and the Twilight for The Realm of Wood Elves. You will need the original race pack to play the additional one but you will not need the addtional race pack to play original.

Default Re: Question regarding WH1 Beastmen v WH2 Beastmen ??

Ok thanks, that clears it up