Thread: Can't patch correctly to R3.5?

Default Can't patch correctly to R3.5?

The main menu doesn't display " v2.35A R.35 " like pointed out in the download thread. I first installed the final R1 patch then the R3.5 patch, yet it does not display the correct patching. I also get error messages when some units are present in battle...

Default Re: Can't patch correctly to R3.5?

Sorry for these issues. According to Hellenikon's post at https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...1#post16054261 , you need

1. Fresh 2.35
    2. FINAL R1 patch
    3. 3.5 patch

You can read the full instructions at https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...-R3-5-released!
    Some common mistakes are

1. Installing in ProgramFiles
    2. Not following the previous 2.35 version instructions correctly

Ok i patched it correctly... thx a lot!

hello everybody! i'm returned after quite a long time, excited to try the new updates... alas, i have an error i've never had! i have unit cards missing for at least the following units: leves, pondunes, ilieis, triarii, hastati, bataroi, principes, tvrm pes rasna, and quite a few more... my menu version reads 2.35a R3.5

after noticing the issue i redownloaded both downloads and reinstalled them and the issue remains. does anyone have any suggestions?
    thx

Quote Originally Posted by hlidskjalf View Post
    hello everybody! i'm returned after quite a long time, excited to try the new updates... alas, i have an error i've never had! i have unit cards missing for at least the following units: leves, pondunes, ilieis, triarii, hastati, bataroi, principes, tvrm pes rasna, and quite a few more... my menu version reads 2.35a R3.5

after noticing the issue i redownloaded both downloads and reinstalled them and the issue remains. does anyone have any suggestions?
    thx
    It's probably not patched correctly to the latest version since i had the same errors that you get