Thread: CTD whenever loading a campaign saved game

Default CTD whenever loading a campaign saved game

I report an error message which prevents me from continuing any campaign.... whenever i load a game, being autosave or normal save, it gives me an unspecified error and the game closes. I wish i could play this awesome mod but i can't start a new campaign everytime... i will put the error.log fyle there. I patched the game correctly to the latest version despite the main menu not showing the " R2.35 " like it says in the patch thread. Last, i have steam mtw2 and i am playing with the " for non steam users " batch file, because if i try with the steam user version it doesn't even start the game.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: CTD whenever loading a campaign saved game

Quote Originally Posted by randy_cat View Post
    I patched the game correctly to the latest version despite the main menu not showing the " R2.35 " like it says in the patch thread
    Sorry i mean " R3.5 "

Ok then, i fixed it by running the steam version launcher yet i find that the game menu doesn't show " v2.35A R3.5 " but just " v2.35A "... is the game patched uncorrectly? I think i followed the instructions as the thread says.

There's a possibility that the R3.5 text is clipped below the window. In this case, the patch worked, but the game is having trouble displaying the full version text. A significant change between R1 and R3.5 is that the latter has MASSIVE movement bonuses. Test this by starting a Koinon Hellenon campaign, and see if you can move your fleet near Bosphoros into the Aegean sea on turn 1