Thread: Why can't build other types of goverment in Mysia as Makedonia?

Default Why can't build other types of goverment in Mysia as Makedonia?

Seems kinda strange since the culture should allow me to build other types of goverments.

Do I have to gain the Kingship reform to build more kinds of goverments in Asia?

Default Re: Why can't build other types of goverment in Mysia as Makedonia?

Mysia has both Military Colony and Polis so all pre-reform governments except Military Administration cannot be built. To get the top tier governments, you need to achieve the Imperial Reforms (reah kingship and capture Pella, Ipso and Antigoneia/Antiocheia).
    To fight and conquer in all our battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
    - Sun Tzu

Be warned that some region would still not benefitted from reform such as Ipsos which despite starting with greek colony lv2 and Seleucid usually build polis as well. For some reason i cannot build supervised hellenic administration even after reform, forcing me to disbnad the colony to install hellenic administration and then rebuild the colony.

Yeah,the thing with Post Imperial Makedonia is that your Epistateia epi Hellenas are region restricted to the western side of the Hellespont. In the east, only Satrapy provinces benefit from the Satrapeia Government which can be conveniently built from Supervsed Native Administrations, In minor provinces (Where the Seleucids can normally build Hyparchia), Native/Supervised Native Administrations and Hellenic Administrations are your only viable choices (This is what distinguishes the Antigonids from the Seleucids with the former bing far less accepting to natives in the higher tiers of government unlike the latter...).
    To fight and conquer in all our battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
    - Sun Tzu