Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mexicans and Ethiopians had writing long before Danes, Swedes and Norwegians (take that you Aryan slug slime)

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Default Re: Mexicans and Ethiopians had writing long before Danes, Swedes and Norwegians (take that you Aryan slug slime)

Quote Originally Posted by AqD View Post
    Okay no spaceship, just grab some cats and threaten to roast them. Easy victory!
    So a repeat of the Battle of Pelusium in 525 BC then, between the Achaemenid Persians and Egyptians, the latter being really freaked out when the Persians either strapped literal cats to their shields or just painted them with symbols of cats or something (or maybe they just killed a bunch of cats on the front lines in a ritual slaughter). Either way the Egyptians became totally unnerved by the taboo of harming their sacred cute little kitty cats. You might have the edge in battle here if that's your chosen tactic.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookiegod View Post
    Roma is poo poo.
    Nah ah! That's you! Not me! You are! You! A picture of Cookiegod is prominently displayed when you look up "poo poo" in most encyclopedias. That's not a big round cookie people see for your avatar pic and signature. That's simply a big brown chunk of poo! Because you're doo doo!

Akar's Avatar Faustian Bargain Maker
    Patrician Citizen

a 7/11 parking lot with Patron and LaCroix
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Mexicans and Ethiopians had writing long before Danes, Swedes and Norwegians (take that you Aryan slug slime)

I think they did something similar in an episode of rick and morty

Check out the TWC D&D game!
    Message me on Discord (.akar.) for an invite to the Thema Devia Discord
    Daughter, Heir, and Wartime Consigliere of King Athelstan

irontaino's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Roma_Victrix View Post
    Nah ah! That's you! Not me! You are! You! A picture of Cookiegod is prominently displayed when you look up "poo poo" in most encyclopedias. That's not a big round cookie people see for your avatar pic and signature. That's simply a big brown chunk of poo! Because you're doo doo!
    Sir, there are kids on this forum, watch your floopin' language you goofy goober.
    Fact:Apples taste good, and you can throw them at people if you're being attacked
    Under the patronage of big daddy Elfdude

A.B.A.P.

EmperorBatman999's Avatar I say, what, what?

Ethiopians and Mexicans are the same people, prove me wrong.

They both live in a land that is a mix of highland, jungle, and desert. They both enjoy warm brown caffeinated beverages. They have built pyramids in the past. They both make foods served on unleavened breads. They both are going through periods of extremely violent internal conflict, and they both are devout Christian countries.

Patrician Citizen

Blog Entries

I've never seen an Ethiopian and a Mexican in the same room together.

Quote Originally Posted by irontaino View Post
    Sir, there are kids on this forum, watch your floopin' language you goofy goober.
    I'll have you know that I'll dangle my dingle whenever I darn well please, so to heck with your demands, you little gobstopper!

Quote Originally Posted by Akar View Post
    I've never seen an Ethiopian and a Mexican in the same room together.
    Ethiopians are Mexican confirmed. They were very clever to ditch the sombrero on the way back to Ethiopia, but that's not fooling anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by EmperorBatman999 View Post
    Ethiopians and Mexicans are the same people, prove me wrong.

They both live in a land that is a mix of highland, jungle, and desert. They both enjoy warm brown caffeinated beverages. They have built pyramids in the past. They both make foods served on unleavened breads. They both are going through periods of extremely violent internal conflict, and they both are devout Christian countries.
    All true except for one. It was actually the ancient Kushites in neighboring Sudan who built Nubian pyramids at sites like Meroe and Napata. The D'mt and Aksumite era Ethiopians and Eritreans built large impressive temples and palaces, but not pyramids as tombs for kings in mock Egyptian style (albeit the Nubian ones in Sudan are Iron Age rather than Bronze Age structures like Egypt's Pyramids of Giza).

Ethiopian Aksumites under King Ezana, the first African monarch to convert to Christianity in the 4th century AD, eventually captured Meroe in Sudan and virtually ended the Kingdom of Kush, but that's not the same as actually building the pyramids there.

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

Just realized it's Ethiopians not Egyptians

What are we even discussing? Weren't ancient Ethiopians just poor cousins of Egyptians, like Macedonians to Greeks?

Just realized it's Ethiopians not Egyptians

What are we even discussing? Weren't ancient Ethiopians just poor cousins of Egyptians, like Macedonians to Greeks?
    I mean, the Egyptians spoke a distantly related Afro-Asiatic language, while the Ethiopians spoke ancient Ge'ez, which was Semitic. Ancient Ethiopians and Eritreans were influenced by Egyptian material culture but not very much by religion or language, and under the kingdoms of D'mt and Aksum they were arguably more influenced by civilizations of Arabia, with lighter influence of Ptolemaic Greeks and then Romans (some early Ethiopian kings using the Greek alphabet and of course converting to Christianity by a Roman missionary named Frumentius). The Kerma culture and then Kushites of Sudan were far more similar in culture to the Egyptians, but during the Christian era the Ethiopian Orthodox Church had strong ties to that of the Coptic one in Egypt.

The ancient Macedonians on the other hand were heavily connected to the rest of Greece, their aristocracy and royalty spoke Attic and then Koine Greek, all Macedonians spoke the latter by the end of the Hellenistic period, they all had Greek names, worshiped Greek gods, attended Greek religious festivals and games, received traditional Greek educations like Alexander being tutored by Aristotle, wore Greek attire, and used largely Greek equipment in warfare with some unique innovations like the sarissa pikes of Philip II. They were just viewed as backwater hicks by stuffy Athenians like Demosthenes who basically equated them with "barbarians" (like Thracians) due to the fact that he hated Philip II.

---------
    Also, since this is a thread in the Thema Devia and not the Vestigia Vetustatis forum, I'm obligated to say that ancient Greeks were filled with the smelliest of doo doo while Ethiopians and Mexicans are the exact same people and they came from outer space, just like Lady Gaga, who is an alien dressed in the fashion of her home planet.

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

So you know their God was like 3 years old when Ayrans were flying spaceships and dropping nukes right? RIIIIIIGHT??

And they worshipped that guy, technically a babe!

So you know their God was like 3 years old when Ayrans were flying spaceships and dropping nukes right? RIIIIIIGHT??

And they worshipped that guy, technically a babe!
    If the Abyssinian Empire of Ethiopia was able to defeat an Italian army at the Battle of Adwa as late as 1896, I'm sure they could take down those nuclear-armed Aryan spaceships with relative ease, thank you very much!

In that same token, the Romans were totally defeated by the Germanic Cimbrians and Teutons at the Battle of Arausio (in southern Gaul, ancient France) in 113 BC, but the Romans learned their lesson under Gaius Marius who reformed the Roman army and finally beat them back. Likewise, the ancient Chinese Han dynasty was way more advanced and developed than a bunch of Mongolic Xiongnu nomads living in ancient Mongolia, and yet for decades they had to pay them tribute after being defeated at the Battle of Baideng in 200 BC. This unequal heqin treaty situation was only reversed by Emperor Wu of Han after 133 BC. Just like the Italians who lost the First Italo-Ethiopian War and came back to conquer for real in the Second Italo-Ethiopian War, the Chinese were too cocky at first and underestimated their Xiongnu opponents.

Therefore I'm sure the Ethiopians would find a way to undermine those Aryan spaceships the first time around and then get obliterated with nuclear missiles in the second round of fighting with the Aryan space marines.

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

Therefore I'm sure the Ethiopians would find a way to undermine those Aryan spaceships the first time around and then get obliterated with nuclear missiles in the second round of fighting with the Aryan space marines.
    Remember that when Mexicans first saw half breed whites, that is, abandoned and deformed offspring of Aryans, as white Gods?

No doubt when Aryan spaceships fly over their head, the entire Ethiopia would just kneel and beg for mercy. The only fight would be those Christian monks and nuns crying and struggling when their false temples are being demolished by awakened Ethiopians!

All true except for one. It was actually the ancient Kushites in neighboring Sudan who built Nubian pyramids at sites like Meroe and Napata. The D'mt and Aksumite era Ethiopians and Eritreans built large impressive temples and palaces, but not pyramids as tombs for kings in mock Egyptian style (albeit the Nubian ones in Sudan are Iron Age rather than Bronze Age structures like Egypt's Pyramids of Giza).

Ethiopian Aksumites under King Ezana, the first African monarch to convert to Christianity in the 4th century AD, eventually captured Meroe in Sudan and virtually ended the Kingdom of Kush, but that's not the same as actually building the pyramids there.
    I had thought that the Ethiopians were closely related, or at least to some degree descended from the Kushites, thus meaning they count.

I had thought that the Ethiopians were closely related, or at least to some degree descended from the Kushites, thus meaning they count.
    Totally different ethnic groups, albeit close to each other geographically. Kushites spoke Meroitic, a still largely undeciphered language that used Meroitic script (maybe Afro-Asiatic language or even Nilotic, we don't know for sure). The Ethiopians spoke ancient Ge'ez, a Semitic language which used the South Arabian Script and then the Ge'ez abugida script.

Patrician Citizen

Blog Entries

a still largely undeciphered language
    maybe to an amateur smh

Quote Originally Posted by Akar View Post
    maybe to an amateur smh
    Yeah, those "scholars" need to just spend more time with it and work harder. I'm sick of hearing about all these lazy people who won't work, it's ruining our economy!

Or they can just make it all up what it means. Or maybe the answer will come to them in a dream!

I'm making another post because my count just before this was 11,666.

Patrician Citizen

Blog Entries

When I worked as a cashier whenever a little old lady's purchase would ring up 6.66 she'd buy a stick of gum to make sure it wasn't bad luck

Morons

Yeah, those "scholars" need to just spend more time with it and work harder. I'm sick of hearing about all these lazy people who won't work, it's ruining our economy!

Or they can just make it all up what it means. Or maybe the answer will come to them in a dream!
    Why can't these linguists just pull themselves up by their bootstraps and just start reading Sudan's Meroitic language like ancient natives and then Minoan Linear A writing from Crete while they're at it, already? These bums should go back to back to Chinastan where they came from.

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

what if they're already there?

Påsan's Avatar Hva i helvete?
    Citizen

Mexicans and Ethiopians had writing long before Danes, Swedes and Norwegians
    Nerds.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast