Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tsardoms Total War - AI Faction Behaviour

Default Re: Tsardoms Total War - AI Faction Behaviour

Just wanted to leave this here, cause its crazy, fleet mania.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Hah... I mean if your whole identity is as a maritime power, you got to do that right?

Miszel's Avatar Domesticus

That's sadly the result of the Admirals having traits

Looks like Genoa really had it out for the Byzantines, taking whatever Bulgaria and Serbia didn't.
    FREE THE NIPPLE!!!

Miszel's Avatar Domesticus

Pretty happy about AI behaviour when it comes to naval invasions, Knights are pretty good in attacking islands, Croatian Krete is pretty cool as well. Ive also seen Ragusan invasion on Durazzo and Corfu many times.

Indeed there are plenty of naval invasions, i've never seen as many, and they are all logical.

Quote Originally Posted by The Despondent Mind View Post
    Just wanted to leave this here, cause its crazy, fleet mania.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    I'm pretty sure some faction such as that Aydin over there will sometimes spawn 3 galleys and always with weapon buff

It happened to me too, if not Aydin then Hospitaller who will galley spam

Jurand of Cracow's Avatar History and gameplay!

Quote Originally Posted by Miszel View Post
    That's sadly the result of the Admirals having traits
    Indeed. It means that any trait buffs for the AI admirals should also be given only after some time (if any).

I sieged a bunker and Serbia surrounded me with dozens of 1-3 stacks big armys. Next round they attacked me using a night attack wich cut off half their army. Then after that night army got wiped the other half attacked me. A force matching my own turned into half its size for my generals to farm kill counts with.

Played as Neopatria, for around 100 turns, the AI seems to be a bit too passive, Bulgaria, Serbia and ERE had a good start crushing Katakuzenoi for the first 20 turns, but after that most factions became passive with no major gains anywhere, even when Serbian shadow faction spawned, they ceasefired with Serbia, also the neutral settlements around Neopatria would move their garrisons outside and then when you siege the settlement a new garrison would spawn

Hi guys, I was working with Piter AI adjusting it for SSHIP and I found a bug, I think it exists also in Tsardoms AI.. I placed a question in the AI workshop, but finally I found the problem. Below is my post:

1. The problem is: I send a diplomat, start negotiation, ask for ceasefire and the answer is no. I ask second time and the answer is yes-happily. The demeanor numbers asking question the first time are around -10.00, when I ask second time +10.00
    2. I tried to replace many different files to see why this problem appears and the guilty is descr_campaign_ai_db - this I am sure.
    3. In the LTGD log there is almost always want_peace = 0, except the entry concerning human player faction - I guess it appears when I ask for ceasefire in the diplomacy screen..

Any hints maybe what may be wrong?

Edit: I found the bug - cut the entries one by one, whichever may be responsible for peace. Finally the culprit was this:

<decision_entry>
    <min_entry stance="AtWar" num_enemies="1"/>
    <max_entry production_balance="0.5" military_balance="0.6" target_num_enemies="2"/>
    <faction_attitude want_be_protect="true" continue="true"/>
    </decision_entry>

I added the target_human = "false" and the problem disapeared.
    As much as I understood according to the peace decisions the AI wants to continue war, but in the vassal decision it wants to be protected - so conflict appeared, thats why strange behaviour. I want the AI to keep fighting in this situation.. Maybe you will find it useful.
    Last edited by Macaras; February 04, 2022 at 11:31 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12