i've been getting into the minor factions revenge mod as of late (and in my personal opinion or recommendation here: probably the best mod to play the pirates with, as i've found that it has the most polished pirates faction out of the many faction mods that i have tried and I indeed have tried a lot of them) however the common theme with them *all* of them here is that: they don't have diplomacy for them. (well if you know about/of this topic then you'll know that they """"do"""", it's just that they can't *send* or *initiate* anything to *other* countries.....I've always kinda have found that annoying, so i want to (try to) fix that but.....my attempts of doing so, have pretty much have failed and/or the info i have searched on this topic leads to basically dead-ends.....So i've decided to come here to get some input.

What i have tried: I have tried dabbling in the "diplomacy_negotiation_faction_override_strings" and the other "Diplomacy_negotiation_strings" sections in the main.pak file, by grabbing 30-40 so entries for the absolute monarchy (of britian here) and converting the european culture to PIR_pirates.....but that was a no go. I also have tried many other variations of many things and they have sadly (and unfortunately here) have not worked.... (all leading to the splash screen crashing)