Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is it possible to test when two named characters are in the same army?

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Blog Entries

Default Re: Is it possible to test when two named characters are in the same army?

Making it special to specific settlements is an option, maybe just messages? Perhaps along the lines of 'like minded people met in cologne and invented fish & chips'

Never say no to an easter egg....

bitterhowl's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: Is it possible to test when two named characters are in the same army?

As for characters in same field army - if I'm correct DLV mod army upkeep script could match it.

The idea is to measure general_unit attribute percentage and grant trait ArmySize. If it's 100% we have single general unit in stack, Trait ArmySize=1, and so on.

If I remember well, second named character in stack always had ArmySize 1 level. So maybe this is the way to solve it with some necessary changes.

My sister, do you still recall the blue Hasan and Khalkhin-Gol?
    Russian warship is winning. Proofs needed? Go find yourself!

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Blog Entries

Esoteric, but could work.

Quote Originally Posted by bitterhowl View Post
    As for characters in same field army - if I'm correct DLV mod army upkeep script could match it.

The idea is to measure general_unit attribute percentage and grant trait ArmySize. If it's 100% we have single general unit in stack, Trait ArmySize=1, and so on.

If I remember well, second named character in stack always had ArmySize 1 level. So maybe this is the way to solve it with some necessary changes.
    Sounds interesting. Mind explaining a bit further? I'm not sure I understand.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12