Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tallion Gaming Art video library

Default Re: Tallion Gaming Art video library

Hello family ... how are you ... I hope you are well ... here is a video of total war warhammer 3 with the Averland mod ... I like it .. and you give me your opinion please.

have a nice weekend friends and family... a friend asked me to make a video of a mod he created for total war warhammer 3... this mod also exists for total war warhammer 2.. . I hope my work will honor its mod ^^ give me your opinion friends

hello family ... how are you ... hope you are well ... here is a video of total war warhammer 3 with the Great Cathay Faction ... a faction that I like, in this battle she faces the army of the great wizard of change of Tzeentch.

hi friends... i hope you are well.. we are going back to total war warhammer 2 with a battle between bretonia and norsca with a "northmen of the new world" mod which adds 3 norse factions with their own Skin and Unit .. me in this video I play with the "Aghol" faction... I count on you to give me your opinion please

a Short Video and another Battle Kislev against Khorne.
    have fun ^^

I present to you a mod for the dwarves the ThunderBarge a unit available in the game total war warhammer 2 in the campaign as in the personalized battle, I present to you this game in the form of a very short cinematic in the form of an epic battle against the Beast men ... good viewing ^^

Again the mod the ThunderBarge a unit available in the game total war Warhammer 2, in the campaign as in the custom battle I made this video because I made a survey between 4 mods and the latter to win the victory ... j kept my word and just made this video, hope you like it... thanks again for your support.

this video and seen the day thanks to your vote this week // on youtube // "Archaon" narrowly won against "Karl Franz" thank you for your votes and I will soon launch another for the choice of a faction ^^ see you very soon and good viewing friends and family.
    Last edited by TallionGrizly; July 31, 2022 at 02:10 AM.

the powerful Tomb Kings of the game Total war warhammer 2 and with pleasure we will find them in the total war warhammer 3 with the immortal empire ... I hope you like it ... see you soon

another video of Immortal Empire with once again the faction of the Dwarves under the command of "Thorgrim" who faces the fearsome magic of the army of "Tzeentch" under the command of "Vilitch the Accursed"
    without forgetting the superb Thunderbarge mode which is finally available for
    Total war warhammer 3 Immortal Empire
    Last edited by TallionGrizly; September 04, 2022 at 09:25 AM.

another video of Immortal Empire the faction of the empire under the command of "Karl Franz" who faces the fearsome force of chaos under the command of the army of "Archaon, the Chosen of the Gods"
    Have a great time on this video thank you for your support.
    I hope you enjoy this battle in the Total War Warhammer 3 universe ... see you soon

A video of Immortal Empire with my favorite faction of tota war warhammer 3 "Kislev" facing the fearsome war machine of "Norscas"
    Have a great time on this video thank you for your support.

I present to you a Quest Battle in the form of Cinematic available in the game total war warhammer 3 for the Ogres faction "Goldtooth is a playable faction of Ogre Kingdoms introduced in Total War: Warhammer III. It is led by Greasus Goldtooth." , I present to you this game in a very short cinematic of an epic battle against the Orcs ... good viewing ^^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12