Thread: Removing traits

Default Removing traits

Not sure if this is where to post this so I apologize in advance if this is the wrong place...I'm having trouble with removing a trait from a family member in EB2...playing as Carthage I currently have two family members named Hannibaal...no last names...one of them has the trait Embezzler...he is currently the governor of Kirtan...the other does not have the Embezzler trait and is currently in Qart_hadasht not as the governor...now I can Give/remove Embezzler on the Hannibaal in Qart-Hadasht by the line give_trait "Hannibaal ofcarthago" Embezzler...and then remove it with the remove_trait etc...so I know this one is known by "Hannibaal ofcarthago"...from what I've read the next Hannibaal should be named HannibaalA then B and so for purposes of this process...now I've tried every possible combination for remove_trait with Hannibaal and the system just keeps saying cant find character....I've tried Hannibaal by its self HannibaalA, B, C..and on to Z...tried HannibaalA ofcarthago and B ofcarthago and so on till Z ofcarthago...none of them work with or without " " and with or without _ between Hannibaal and ofcarthago...tried lowercase a to z and uppercase A to Z following the Hannibaal..I've also tried every single surname combination with all the above combinations that is in the descr_name list...now this isn't the first time I've played EB 2... and I've dealt with this problem before I just don't remember how i reconciled it...thanks in advance if you can explain this to me and again I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this...if it is please point me in the right direction..

Default Re: Removing traits

figured this out so forget it