Thread: The "Eat the rich!" thread.

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Consul Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

Default The "Eat the rich!" thread.

Seeing as this despicable communist desire seems to more and more recurring during our times, undoubtedly fostered by the blind and uncontrollable greed of billionaires, I said to myself, why not taking the chance to do some more posting? (yeah yeah sometimes I have too much free time on my hands).

Use this thread to discuss the matter, post memes and inspirational quotes on the matter, and, most important, make fun of those hated rich.. because after all we might not end up eating them, but we atl should be taking the piss out of them (which is something most of them really hate), I mean, because YES.

I'll start

We are starving. There is no more bread, and we have nothing to eat."

The rich man said, "Not my problem you don't work for your bread," as if he did not snatch away the grain by his own greedy hands and create filling bread for his own overflowing mouth.

The poor cried, "We are dying. There is no more medicine, and we're all ill."

The rich man said, "Not my problem you don't take care of yourselves," as if he did not buy all the medicine and raise prices so high the gods themselves would not be able to reach.

The poor people stopped crying, and the rich man was satisfied...

Until they came knocking at his door one night; their faces were sunken, their flesh decaying, their eyes sightless. They were monsters of the rich man's own making.

As they devoured his flesh, the rich man cried, "Please, spare me!"

The ravenous zombies said, "Not our fault you fattened yourself for slaughter."
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

Default Re: The "Eat the rich!" thread.

I approve of poop-posting about Billionaires. I can't say whether I approve of eating them or not, because of the ToS.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

Blog Entries

Elon yuou know you'll be here quite often, you motherer

https://www.theverge.com/2023/9/20/2...eys-euthanized

If anyone is going to have that implanted in their brain, they are going to deserve all the pain and suffering coming from that.. but my fear is that they will use subjects who are already very ill (like quadriplegic patients, dammit).

He's evil

Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

Turkafinwë's Avatar The Sick Baby Jester
    Content Emeritus

Finally we shall know who will survive the purge when the Revolution hits!

COMRADES UNITE

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Elon Musk should be the first test subject for his Neuralink chip. He would be super based if he did that to himself first, but not with one of those smug elitist surgeons who think they know better than him! It's better that he hires someone more qualified to operate on his brain instead, a respected figure in the field of alternative medicine, or even a witch doctor! He should also have the procedure filmed live for his brilliant super intelligent website "X" (formerly known as Twitter, now just Xitter).

That way he can be super fast and powerful for when he has a cage match fight with Mark Zuckerberg, the dead-eyed soul-collecting emperor of Facebook.

irontaino's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    Citizen

If we eat the rich, we'll have a little food for a little while. If we mulch the rich, that's more resources for growing food
    Fact:Apples taste good, and you can throw them at people if you're being attacked
    Under the patronage of big daddy Elfdude

A.B.A.P.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by irontaino View Post
    If we eat the rich, we'll have a little food for a little while. If we mulch the rich, that's more resources for growing food
    That's the spirit!

@ Roma, dunno which of the two is worse honestly, Elon or Mark.. I'm really looking forward for what kind of rubbish they will come out with about that cage fight, anyways

Blog Entries