Page 28 of 79 FirstFirst ... 31819202122232425262728293031323334353637385378 ... LastLast

Thread: The Chat Thread (rules included in the opening post)

Derpy Hooves's Avatar Bombs for Muffins
    My flagship, the Litany of Truth, spreading DESPAIR across the galaxy

Default Re: The Chat Thread (rules included in the opening post)

Man how many Golden Age Devians can we fit in this thread?

ggggtotalwarrior's Avatar hey it geg

What is considered the golden age
    Rep me and I'll rep you back.

UNDER THE PATRONAGE OF THE KING POSTER AKAR

Quote Originally Posted by ggggtotalwarrior View Post
    POOSAN THE GREAT BUT ELUSIVE FOX
    Too elusive! The snark comes and goes without even answering PM's
    What is considered the golden age
    Like with any 'golden age' it's pretty subjective but I think most of the people of that generation would agree 2012 was a pretty fun year for the TD.

Under the patronage of the formidable and lovely Narf.

Proud patron of Derpy Hooves, Audacia, Lordsith, Frodo45127 and Sir Adrian.

Akar's Avatar Faustian Bargain Maker
    Patrician Citizen

a 7/11 parking lot with Patron and LaCroix
    Blog Entries

How many clowns can you fit in a clown car?

Like with any 'golden age' it's pretty subjective but I think most of the people of that generation would agree 2012 was a pretty fun year for the TD.
    Amen brother

Check out the TWC D&D game!
    Message me on Discord (.akar.) for an invite to the Thema Devia Discord
    Daughter, Heir, and Wartime Consigliere of King Athelstan

I membah

Thats right when I showed up here, probably second half of 2012

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Derpy Hooves View Post
    We can always make 2022 another legendary entry into the history books .

By the look of it then we're not off to a great prelude. You need a good dollop more inanity, tryhardness and spam to attain the Devia legend tier.

Peepeepoopoo I claim the title King of the Thema Devis

Akar's Avatar Faustian Bargain Maker
    Patrician Citizen

a 7/11 parking lot with Patron and LaCroix
    Blog Entries

Sorry, kid, the crown is mine.

Check out the TWC D&D game!
    Message me on Discord (.akar.) for an invite to the Thema Devia Discord
    Daughter, Heir, and Wartime Consigliere of King Athelstan

Well unfortunately for you, I have the skills to easily defeat you in a battle to the death. See you might not be aware but:

I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ing words. You think you can get away with saying that to me over the Internet? Think again, er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little . If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ing tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ing dead, kiddo.

Quote Originally Posted by Akar View Post
    On whose authority?

Will the people stand still and watch as these illegitimate pretenders defile our sacred traditions?

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Inkie View Post
    By the look of it then we're not off to a great prelude. You need a good dollop more inanity, tryhardness and spam to attain the Devia legend tier.

True. Well, we can always call it the great year of spam and tryhardness.

mishkin's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Blog Entries

There has never been and will never be another like Ferdiad. Whoever denies it should be banned from this thread.

Derpy Hooves's Avatar Bombs for Muffins
    My flagship, the Litany of Truth, spreading DESPAIR across the galaxy

Well unfortunately for you, I have the skills to easily defeat you in a battle to the death. See you might not be aware but:

I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ing words. You think you can get away with saying that to me over the Internet? Think again, er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little . If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ing tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ing dead, kiddo.
    Nice literal copypasta
    Quote Originally Posted by Akar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Inkie View Post
    On whose authority?

Will the people stand still and watch as these illegitimate pretenders defile our sacred traditions?
    Exactly, it is Cahoma, who is the king without a crown

Sir Adrian's Avatar the Imperishable

SEALs are such drama queens.
    Under the patronage of Pie the Inkster Click here to find a hidden gem on the forum!

I know one who literally had a nationwide tantrum over a bag of muffins

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Consul Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

This wins the prize as the post with most swear words ever, hands down
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

You see even the '''Golden age''' peeps here have their individual favourites.
    Quote Originally Posted by mishkin View Post
    There has never been and will never be another like Ferdiad. Whoever denies it should be banned from this thread.
    Admittedly, for all the laconism of his input, the bunny's sheer speed of response, not just in this thread but across the board, is still unparalleled. That much is indisputable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpy Hooves View Post
    Nice literal copypasta
    Exactly, it is Cahoma, who is the king without a crown
    So even Derpy falls so low as to commit lese-majeste and treason.
    I know one who literally had a nationwide tantrum over a bag of muffins
    All Mr. McBeal wanted was his breakfast muffins, god damn it.

This wins the prize as the post with most swear words ever, hands down
    In the old days this would've been infracted to , but now as long as nobody hits report...
    Last edited by Inkie; November 24, 2021 at 09:57 AM.

Indefinitely Banned

We must summon back Ferdiad. I hear if you say his name 3 times he’ll be back.

Imagine I got infracted for ironically posting the navy seal copy pasta a day before my citizen application vote ends

Would be actually pretty damn hilarious