So i've come to make a little dev diary on the table top rpg. Basically as a small note i've overhauled Mesocala slightly and put in a bunch of new races when compared to v4 and Redux. I did this due to two reasons:

1. The Paynal and honestly Kukuclan roster is less then ten units and the region itself seems to be mostly uninteresting to new players (I've never seen a Mesocalan AAR) and as such I need to do some extra work in order to make sure the region is more interestig and varied and not just 'Grecan but Native American' with its honestly tens of city states and not much else, Paynal and Kukuclan can offer some lore but i still want to expand upon it.

2. Redux did fix this issue by putting Warhammer Lizard men, however we already have the Reptarii so i want to avoid confusion between the two and put in different races instead also gives players a chance to experience more interesting and unique races.

3. If i have both Ratmen and Lizard men Games workship and other warhammer companies will probably sue me, so to avoid this I'm going to be putting in my own creatures so that they won't get mad at me since I have no defense against that kind of accusation.

You won't see everything i'm doing yet because Mesocala is one of the last regions I plan on doing, but Syrianna is very close to finish i just need to add a few more things and we'll see our first region pack in the game. (Systems will come out later)