Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Tsardoms Total War - Ask all questions here

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: Tsardoms Total War - Ask all questions here

Do you think it might be possible either on a personnal level or otherwise to rename Naples to Anjou and trinactria to Aragon? This wat their dynasyic names are maintained despite what territory thet might end up ruling. If memory serves Trinacria was a very brief designation during Joanna II rule, after a pro Angevievin uprising in Sicily. It was known as Kingdom of the two Scillys after that, both monarchs could call themselves Kings of Scilly. But not too each other in correspondence.
    It would be great to be able to simulate dynasttic marriages more often too. Between factions, interdynastic and also dynastys "off map" for greater role play
    Last edited by Antiokhos Euergetes; January 13, 2023 at 03:11 AM.

My Archduke died, the present incumbent has all titles, even king of Bohemia. But I can't get Gratz for some reason, with any character. Hence no Archduke.
    Any suggestions please?
    But can he still gain Holy Roman titular?

jurcek1987's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Oh there is additional requirement for Duke of Styria which is missing in the guide, you also need Count of Cilli

Thank you very much. I finally got a Holy Roman Emperor crowned in Roma and the selfish Duke went and died on me. The effort to get another. I need the Fuggers.
    Edit:
    Is it possible to make gunpowder weapons useless in poor weather. Rain in particular. After all they are using matchlocks. Just a thought it be really cool, you think you have the perfect army just to find half of it useless.
    It happened to Charles V when he attacked Tunis in the late season.
    Last edited by Antiokhos Euergetes; November 25, 2022 at 06:47 PM.

How do I get it to FULL SCREEN?

Wallachian's Avatar Citizen

Hi everyone we would really appreciate it if you voted us for the Mod of the Year on Moddb:

https://www.moddb.com/mods/tsardoms-total-war

i did

I have not seen it yet is the title or retinue of "Cubicularius" for Kingdom of Hungary from around 1460 during Corvinus reign.
    It was the most distinguished of Matthias' royal household. Which he was relying on deliberately as opposed to his barons. From 1470 two other titles were also created "secretarius".

Just curious do Charles and Suileman make appearances at the end? Before Mohac?

All the Ottoman "big" rulers do, including Selim and Suleiman. I don't know which Charles you are referring to though? Charles V? I don't think he is in the game, but Ferdinand is. I think it makes more sense like that due to the limited scope of the campaign map.

You mean Charles V? No but there is Archduke Ferdinard

Suleiman yes
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Fantastic I understand your choice for Ferdinand, but I still would of liked Charles V

Well he was more Spanish than German king. I think Ferdinand is a good alternative, he ruled the Austrian parts in his name

Cool, I should see him soon
    Of course, you do know Ferdinand was born and bred in Castile the irony
    Charles is from Ghent
    Last edited by Antiokhos Euergetes; December 31, 2022 at 04:36 AM.

Yes it's complicated. Maximilian also grew up in Burgundy and even won a great victory against the French aged 19.

Last edited by jurcek1987; December 31, 2022 at 05:22 AM.

Now that is dam awesome armour.
    I keep making reference to Charles V or Carlos 1, but it's the issue with Don Ferdinando.
    Ferdindand was on advice of Charles' advisors sent to Netherlands, firstly because it was alleged he was too popular in Castile.
    It was only later after Charles became Kaiser that he bestowed the Austian territories as an 'appenage' then made him "King of the Romans "
    Not to mention that Charles has by this point already been crowned king of Aragon, Castile, Scilly and Naples

It might be interesting to add the Fugger bankers and Duc De Bourbon too
    I'm going to keep making my case for Charles V Habsburg, Emperor of the Romans, last ever crowned by the Pope.
    I just think he's too important a character. Possibly one of the most important men of his day.
    Not too mention he would often sent battlehardend Spanish Tercios as garrisons in Germany /Oesterreich and even Naples and Milan
    Last edited by Antiokhos Euergetes; January 13, 2023 at 03:06 AM.

Hey ho Tsardoms Team. I would like to thank you for that awesome mod. Imo THE best in looks and everything so far i´ve seen. After DLV, SS6.4, DIK and so on. The only thing i that i miss, is a complete europe map. I would like to know the team because, as i assume, it has the most knowlegeable modders of most big mod projects. Ive started modifying m2tw recently, am familiar with edu, modeldb,buldingstxt., factionsm etc. I still have to learn how to mod animations, models and world/map. But that will take some time. I came here from the Medieval 2TW Modders server. I want to do 2 mods myself : Sea battle mod Ships with collision that are walkable (boarding battles), ship model is already existent in americas vanilla, allthough it has to be modified to have collision. Also there is already a sea battle mod for RTW that is really nice. Maybe it could be ported to M2TW with different models. The second mod: Pavise crossbowmen take cover behind the shields like in reality. They place a wall of pavise in front of them and shoot. There is already an animation from SS6.4 which is a very good basis for this, allthough the weapon should be turned by 90 degrees (crossbow turns not side-, but upways.) But this i have to figure out. Or maybe i can get some help here. I wonder that no modder has done these mods already.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20230410144243_1.jpg   20230410144011_1.jpg   20230413235758_1.jpg   20230327170325_1.jpg   20230327170341_1.jpg  

Arquebusiers holding their pavises while shooting and sailing ships look fantastic. Where are they from? Give us more details please

The pavise animation is awesome and something I've always wished to see in M2. Is there also one for pavise crossbowmen?