- 2 TPY
    - regular cursors
    - resource models from Machiavello Total War

The add-ons are:
    - 4 TPY
    - Bellum crucis cursors
    - vanilla resource models

Default Re: Tsardoms Total War - Ask all questions here

I have a question about economy and mostly related to mining income.
    There are different lvls of Policy for settlements and buildings provide bonuses according to that, do these numbers supposed to add up?
    For example the mining income shows +187 and there is an extra +125/65 based on Policy lvl BUT the income from mining stays at +187.
    Is it supposed to work this way? i'm a bit confused why there is a lot of information about extra benefits when it doesnt seems to work (atleast for mining income).

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Apart from Hungary finding silver and gold and mining in Serbian Kosovo, aided by ' saxons ' mining didn't really make massive contribution. Agriculture, trade was improving and Kingdoms were becoming states with taxes on trade and agriculture.
    So in my opinion need more balance, an agricultural crash due to weather, war and over taxes should produce a proletariat backlash. On the otherhand this is beginning offerers, bourgeois- the yeomen. Free city for, traders. This was the start of a new sense of self identify,backed with material culture

Hello. I'm new to the Tsardoms forum and to total war center in general. I have completely translated the mod to Spanish and I wanted to upload the files to the forum but I don't know how or if I need special permission. There's a lot of spanish people that sure want to play this gem in his native language. Also, I would love someone to tell me how to change my username hahaha, because my username is usually MagnusLioncaster.
    I apologize for my English (I'm argentinian) or if I post where I shouldn't.

Welcome to TWC, mate! Your name change request goes here:

https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...hange-Requests

Wallachian's Avatar Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Nachoarg View Post
    Hello. I'm new to the Tsardoms forum and to total war center in general. I have completely translated the mod to Spanish and I wanted to upload the files to the forum but I don't know how or if I need special permission. There's a lot of spanish people that sure want to play this gem in his native language. Also, I would love someone to tell me how to change my username hahaha, because my username is usually MagnusLioncaster.
    I apologize for my English (I'm argentinian) or if I post where I shouldn't.
    Welcome welcome. I think you can add files to the download section here http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...=23&styleid=40

Once you do post the link here so we can add it too. I can add it to moddb too. But please write instructions on how people can install the translation and mention any known or potential issues.

I don't know how to upload the files in the download section, but I'm waiting for my thread with the file to be accepted by the moderators.

There's a button saying Add file. Maybe your account is too new so it doesn't allow it yet

The translation is online now lol. A question. Is there a discord server? Where is the link?
    And please can you put the translation in modb? That will give you more visibility. Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.

Give it* sorry, bad English

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus Lioncaster View Post
    The translation is online now lol. A question. Is there a discord server? Where is the link?
    And please can you put the translation in modb? That will give you more visibility. Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.
    Yes, there is a discord the link is https://discord.gg/a63UPQfuJC

Will post the translation to moddb in a few days not a problem. Thank you for your efort.

Do you think it would be okay to have musketeers and war wagons for Wallachia late in campaign? I don't know historically if they used them or not, but the ideas spread till even the cossacks used war wagons and muskets eventually reached Moscovy too.
    Just a thought

The musket definetly reached Wallachia and was used extensively in later periods. Just need to figure out a way to deal with it, because the regular musketeer unit is too western looking.

In regards to the war wagons the wallachians never used them historically so we can't give it to them. The Moldavians did use it and they do have the warwagons.

I like the current handgunners, perhaps a slight rework? Easy for me to say I know

I'm playing a campaign as the Ottomans and releasing prisoners increases dread for my generals. Is this a bug?

Not a question really, but an observation. Having just read a series of books containing the diaries of Charles V and Maximillian they both refer to occasions were they join the infantry wearing "hoes, shirt and red sash that we all wear to distinguish ourselves" says Charles.
    Just thought I would mention the sash in particular.
    Edit: I was playing another mod and they have their pikeman with the overhand grasp of the pike and front row kneeling when in defence stance. looks good
    Last edited by Antiokhos Euergetes; June 09, 2023 at 11:15 AM.

Is that maridge script implemented in the 1488 campagne?
    Can i chose my heir per script and how?

jurcek1987's Avatar Protector Domesticus

No such script exists for M2

so i still canot chose my heir,the ring trait doesnt do anything

I'm playing with the Husite Kingdom of Bohemia 😎. But I don't know how to recruit more hussite wagons. Can someone tell me what buildings or things are needed? It's funny that I'm an hussite and I dont know how to create his special unit 😭