Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Tsardoms Total War - Ask all questions here

Default Re: Tsardoms Total War - Ask all questions here

did anyone notice that when u get a merchant guild in a tovn ur income goes down insted up?
    I get the mesage to chose if i want the merch guild in tovn X!
    I first observe the predicted income for the next turn and its 21 000!
    I calculate 21 000 - 1000 for the guild then i acept the guild then run next turn

Income 17 000 LOL!

Wallachian's Avatar Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by szikelkun View Post
    Is the Tsardoms Team want going to update unit models in the future for more historical accuracy?

(If the answer is no, I understand it and I stopping shareing things about units of the Kingdom of Hungary . I don't want disturb to you.)
    It's unlikely there will be any major redoing of factions as Jurcek is the only person that can do units is busy doing coding and is working on the 1448 campaign which will take a long time.

But there is no issue with you sharing things about Hungarian units. It's just that is unlikely they will be used unless more people join the mod team. At the moment it's basically a one man band when it comes to modding.

what exactly will that campagne be?

Quote Originally Posted by PavleSubich View Post
    what exactly will that campagne be?
    What do you mean? Like Wallachian said it's the late campaign of Tsardoms, starting in 1448. It's next project we are working on, the 2.0 will only receive fixes but no new content.

Sorry, probably been asked before, but Princesses as units? How is that supposed to work? What do I do with them?

jurcek1987's Avatar Protector Domesticus

They are not supposed to exist as a unit but sometimes the game gives them as a reward. Disband them

Quote Originally Posted by jurcek1987 View Post
    They are not supposed to exist as a unit but sometimes the game gives them as a reward. Disband them
    Thanks.

Another question.

I got the message that I have to have less then 5 Ancillaries as Charles IV, but I cannot remove anymore, I am stuck at 6.

It should say less than 8, that's the hardcoded limit, so you're good to go to.

Quote Originally Posted by The Despondent Mind View Post
    Sorry, probably been asked before, but Princesses as units? How is that supposed to work? What do I do with them?
    Charge into the enemy camp and seduce the enemy general of course.

Quote Originally Posted by jurcek1987 View Post
    It should say less than 8, that's the hardcoded limit, so you're good to go to.
    Thanks again!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleitus the Pink View Post
    Charge into the enemy camp and seduce the enemy general of course.
    Damn, forgot that!

Weird issue, so I want to remove certain water crossings(green arrows). I open map_features.tga, in GIMP, i use the color picker tool to extract the black from the map, I use the bucket tool on these certain crossings, I export the new .tga file and delete the previous one, I also tried directly overwriting it, anyway, I delete map.rwm, try to start a new camp, and... instant CTD.

I've done this before, in fact I did in previous versions of Tsardoms, I just can't figure out what is the problem.

My condotierri got man of the hour continiously that i make him my family member. Since i'm playing as Genoa i can't see the family member.

Is it fine accepting condotierri man of the hour as republic? Other than he will betray me of course.

Wallachian's Avatar Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by eyelurker View Post
    My condotierri got man of the hour continiously that i make him my family member. Since i'm playing as Genoa i can't see the family member.

Is it fine accepting condotierri man of the hour as republic? Other than he will betray me of course.
    Yeah, Genoa has no family tree. So it's not that you can't see it, it just doesn't exist.

But yeah for sure you can accept the condottieri, there is no issues with that. They are meant to be less loyal but not sure if they actually defect (would be cool if they did).

Does anyone have army composition reccomendations for Genoa? They seem to have very limited heavy infantry, and I've never found crossbowmen terribly useful in sieges.

Miszel's Avatar Domesticus

Personally i like to bait enemies outside of the city walls, to fight the field battles if possible rather than sieges. Cavalry, even the light one, is a great force multiplier, and lack of walls allows to use the crossbowmen better.

Quote Originally Posted by Mediocre_General View Post
    Does anyone have army composition reccomendations for Genoa? They seem to have very limited heavy infantry, and I've never found crossbowmen terribly useful in sieges.
    I've been siege with my condotierri so many times i just tends to use condotierri pikeman since their very heavy armor and pike means very little could actually kills them.

As for genoese native composition genoese crossbowman can also be used as heavy infantry so my composition would be :

- 6 genoese pavise crossbowman
    - 6 genoese arbalasters
    - 4 or more lanze sperrate cavalry.

I don't understand the heir ring, I killed the FL, then I killed the next FL, but the person with heir ring never becomes heir.

Does he have the "Next in line of Succession" trait?

Sorry I messed up, I, THOUGHT my FL died, but I was killing my Faction heirs.

Default About the Bosnian Banate coronation mission

Is it possible to complete the Bosnian coronation mission without converting to Catholicism? I've conquered Ragusa and most of Croatia and Ban Stepan has a trait saying he's ready for the coronation in Bobovac, but he's been there for several turns along with a Kristjani priest and with a cemetery constructed in the castle and he's still not been crowned king. I know at the start of the game it said the Bosnian religion isn't complete yet, so is it just not doable without a Catholic bishop or something? Does Tvrtko get the title of king like he historically did? Thanks.

Default Re: About the Bosnian Banate coronation mission

Yes you don't need to be catholic. If your ban got the trait, it means you fulfilled the requirements. You need to build a level 2 feudal estates in Bobovac to complete the crowning.