Thread: Reporting RTWR Bugs, Glitches to Feral?

Barkhorn1x's Avatar Biarchus

Default Reporting RTWR Bugs, Glitches to Feral?

So, how does one report bugs to Feral?

I have identified one definite and one maybe (but very likely):

1. Saved game names on the Saved games screen are not deleted after you delete the saved files from their folder. Not a huge issue but who needs the clutter and who wants to have to delete each one via the menu screen?

2. Gaining Experience = Rarely happens - as in almost never - after a battle and we've not noted this behavior in other TW titles. I just had a Principe unit kill 220+ Gauls with no experience bump - that isn't right.

...and this, which I guess qualifies as a requested change:

- Saved replays don't reflect your battle icon settings and it would be nice if they did. I don't play with banners or those annoying status wheels - but my replays have them ( ) and they show 100%of all units as "selected". Totally ruins the look and feel.
    "Après moi le déluge"

Default Re: Reporting RTWR Bugs, Glitches to Feral?

You can contact Feral via e-mail: support@feralinteractive.com for bug reports
    They answer here and there on steam discussion for RR: https://steamcommunity.com/app/885970/discussions/
    If you think, this is kind of old school method, I'm with you. I'm spoiled by Subnautica with their F8 implemented bug report.

How experience in RTW works was always a kind of a mystery and if you gonna google it, you might find conflicting answers. The one thing that everybody agrees on is that routing units give only 1/5 of experience and you need more kills for each chevron. This is what user Severous posted in 2007 at Total War Heaven Forum:

-Kills per person matter
    -The more soliers in your units/army..the more they have to kill (kills per person)
    -More kills needed for each level. Harder to gain exp as you get better.
    -Doesnt matter what you kill..elephant or peasant = 1 kill
    -1 fighting enemy = 5 routing enemy
    -Each soldier carries its own kill/experience record

My units gain experience pretty consistently, tho.

Barkhorn1x's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: Reporting RTWR Bugs, Glitches to Feral?

TY for the link. I will report these issues.

Quote Originally Posted by GemSignor View Post
    My units gain experience pretty consistently, tho.
    Well, mine do too - in MTW and ETW - but not so much in RTWR. Maybe it's me.
    "Après moi le déluge"