Thread: Basic Italian - Let's talk Italian

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Consul Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

Default Basic Italian - Let's talk Italian

This thread is dedicated for you to practice Italian out of the normal course's assignments.

Whenever you feel you are confident, let's start with a couple of sentences about yourself; after that, whenever you want, you can post a new short text every week about what you did, where you went etc. and I will take care of correcting it.

There's no obligation to use this thread unless I say differently in assignments, and please limit yourself to one text per week maximum.

Also, do not cheat! See the Assignments thread's post #2 for more details about what I mean.
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Consul Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

Default Re: Basic Italian - Let's talk Italian

Comincio io

Salve, mi chiamo Flinn, ho quarantadue (42) anni e sono innamorato di Silvio Berlusconi. Per sette (7) anni sono stato membro dello Staff di TWC, adesso mi dedico soprattutto a dare fastidio ad Hader (quando è presente nel sito) e a passare del tempo di qualità con i miei compagni di merende qui sul sito. Spero di finire presto questo corso e di prendermi la medaglia del Drugo (Dude), perchè la desidero da tanto, tanto tempo.
    Last edited by Flinn; September 29, 2021 at 05:24 AM.
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader