Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Basic Italian - Chat Thread

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Consul Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

Default Re: Basic Italian - Chat Thread

Very important communication

So, I just posted lesson 10, which will be the last one; after that there will just be the final "exam", which will only be a simple text about you and what you would do if visiting Italy, but I will give you further details in the future.

For now I'm just expecting you people to finish the homework; I won't put a time threshold yet, and you can send me the missing homework at any time but before the final text. So that you know I plan to give you the details about that "final" in a month at the lastest.

Any question just ask
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Flinn View Post
    Very important communication

So, I just posted lesson 10, which will be the last one; after that there will just be the final "exam", which will only be a simple text about you and what you would do if visiting Italy, but I will give you further details in the future.

For now I'm just expecting you people to finish the homework; I won't put a time threshold yet, and you can send me the missing homework at any time but before the final text. So that you know I plan to give you the details about that "final" in a month at the lastest.

Any question just ask

Le bump.. I'm waiting for the last of you to send me the missing homework, don't forget about it!!
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

Blog Entries

And so, with the Final Exam being posted and it being passed by the two surviving students, we can declare this course as finished and the class closed!

Thanks to Kilo11 and Akar for not giving up and preventing me to become mad at them. I love you guys

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234