Hello all!

I have been editing some text files to try to improve the gameplay of Europa Barbarorum, and I am happy to share my changes with anyone who is interested. I had made changes after installing Ferromancer's Europa Barbarorum [1.2] with Barbarian Invasion mod. -- https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showt...arian-Invasion

These are the most radical changes:

export_descr_unit
1. All 'untrained' units changed from 'square' to 'horde' formation
2. Spear carrying 'trained' & 'highly_trained' units have 'shield_wall' or 'phalanx' formation
3. Infantry units with highly_trained mentality have 'shield_wall' or 'testudo' attribute (except phalanx units)
4. All boats have reduced cost & upkeep cost by 66%

5. All boats & all combatants have 0 turn recruitment time
7. Untrained units have 'warcry' attribute
8. Drwdae & Carnute Cingetos have 'druid' attribute (druid chant)
9. All 'trained' & 'highly_trained' cavalry units have 'wedge' formation

10. Added 'berserker' mentality to Gaesatae/Tindanotae/Uirodusios, Lugi Swordsmen, Wargozez, Romphaiaphoroi, Goidilic Ordmhornaght, Druhtiz Bastarnisku, Caturiges, Marhathegnoz, Chatti Clubmen, Kirslininkas, Drapanai, Verkhana Kofyaren
11. Power_charge attribute to elephant units, Kataphraktoi, Brihentin & Remi Mairepos units
12. Where very similar or duplicate units exist, each variant may have a different special ability ie Hoplitai has 'shield_wall' formation but Misthophoroi Hoplitai has 'warcry' attribute

descr_cultures
1. Watchtower cost to '0'
2. Spies/Diplomats/Assassins cost to '10'

descr_sm_resources
1. Trade value increased by 10x

export_descr_buildings
1. recruits_exp_bonus added to various government/games/festival/health buildings
2. Weapon/Armour 3 upgrade added to imperial city government building

\DESCR_Mercenaries
1. All mercenary costs reduced by 75%
2. All units set to 'Max' 100
3. All units replenishment rate increased 10x

descr_character -- Increased movement range of characters on strategic map.

Starting_action_points, 200 (was 80)
Wage_base
Named character, 400 (was 200)
Assassin, 400 (was 200)
Diplomat, 400 (was 50)
Admiral, 400 (was 50)
Spy, 400 (was 100)