Thread: Cultivate yourself and improve your character at the TWC University!

Default Cultivate yourself and improve your character at the TWC University!

You have always wanted to become the stylish and confident man of the 21st century with roots reaching deep into the capable and educated pioneers of the Renaissance. The man that others seek counsel from and to whom women flock. The one who turns heads on the street and gets the admiration of many at cultured gatherings of the creative classes.

You are now one small step away from starting on a path to your dream by learning the language of business and commerce. The language of romance and seduction. The language of drama and poetry. The language of coercion and making the trains run on time. Italian.

Italian is the language that bridges the great deeds of the Romans to the contemporary culture that bestowed the world some of the best things our modern existence enjoys. Be your favorite among them that Ferrari automobile in your garage or that mozzarella di bufala campana on your delicious pizza. Be it that Dolce & Gabbana suit you are wearing or that Vespa scooter that takes you to see your beautiful Mediterranean girlfriend. The least you could do to show appreciation is learn how to pronounce the things you enjoy.

To improve the lives of our members in a manner just described, the TWC University is excited to offer a course on that language. And not just any course, but one the teacher of which best reflects those ideals that we want to reach. The great and knowledgeable Dude Flinnusconi himself!

You will learn the following inspiring concepts and expressions. And much more!

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Go register yourself for the course that is free of charge to all active members of our community. Be warned, though! At a later date, you may find yourself compelled to do certain favors to certain individuals of the forum. Out of sheer gratitude and respect for the invaluable education you have received.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?786827-The-Dude-s-Classrom&p=16050330&viewfull=1#post16050330

UPDATE: instructions for joining are in this post.
    Last edited by Septentrionalis; September 24, 2021 at 10:12 AM.

Akar's Avatar I am not a clever man
    Patrician Citizen

a 7/11 parking lot with Patron and LaCroix
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Cultivate yourself and improve your character at the TWC University!

Gotta love the good ol double http

Check out the TWC D&D game!
    Message me on Discord (.akar.) for an invite to the Thema Devia Discord
    Son, Heir, and Wartime Consigliere of King Athelstan

Default Re: Cultivate yourself and improve your character at the TWC University!

Thanks, fixed. I guess.

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

Not fixed. It's a scam to steal our precious cookies!

Sir Adrian's Avatar the Imperishable

Dey took er Cookiegod
    Under the patronage of Pie the Inkster Click here to find a hidden gem on the forum!

Indefinitely Banned

Can this help me whenever I go out on a date ?

Quote Originally Posted by ELITEOFKINGWARMAN88 View Post
    Can this help me whenever I go out on a date ?
    Absolutely. I should have named this thread accordingly.

Patrician Citizen

Blog Entries

The best thing you can do to help on a date is a fresh stylish hair cut and some nice well fitting clothes. First impressions are hugely important in my experience.

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Akar View Post
    The best thing you can do to help on a date is a fresh stylish hair cut and some nice well fitting clothes. First impressions are hugely important in my experience.
    Throw some Calvin Klein on to, but not to much, don’t want it to be overpowering.

Patrician Citizen

Blog Entries

I have a sauna room at my house that's just filled with AXE body spray.

I sit in there for an hour before leaving my house.

Sir Adrian's Avatar the Imperishable

And by fitting clothes you mean a "16th century royal portrait" massive codpiece.
    Under the patronage of Pie the Inkster Click here to find a hidden gem on the forum!

Patrician Citizen

Blog Entries

I said fitting clothes, not clothes that fit for a reason

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

what happens to the beauty of our bodies? aka nudity? It'd be a honest presentation.

Clothing is fake like makeups!

Patrician Citizen

Blog Entries

A picture of my codpiece