Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tim Burton's Wednesday (Netflix series)

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Consul Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

Default Re: Tim Burton's Wednesday (Netflix series)

Quote Originally Posted by Morticia Iunia Bruti View Post
    Yeah he was a great Gomez.

Its hard to replace him.
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

Morticia Iunia Bruti's Avatar Praeses

@Querido:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Cause tomorrow is a brand-new day
    And tomorrow you'll be on your way
    Don't give a damn about what other people say
    Because tomorrow is a brand-new day

YES!

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

Quote Originally Posted by mishkin View Post
    I am going to love your reaction to Wednesdays romance with her roommate.
    I was actually surprised that Wednesday was heterosexual. I was sure she was Asexual and you have to admit there are VERY few Asexuals in movies. It would be interesting to explore the "side" of an Asexual as she can't find it within her to like boys or girls and finds physical intimacy very uncomfortable + drama as she struggles to find her way without intimacy in a world of hormonal young people practically locked up together in a big campus.

Still, both of these girls have been established as heterosexuals. They haven't bat an eye at a woman while they were lusting after boys.

Frankly, there were no homosexuals I can remember in the school, at all. The only gay couple was that nerd's mothers. I honestly found that strange. I guess all those shows have influenced me, which makes me angry (at other shows that successfully brainwash me).
    About THAT school, I expected some people lusting after fish or snakes to be honest. Some real deviants.

YES!

Any news when we expect more? That announcement didn't have any new material at all... The writers supposedly had written stuff and had ideas for 3 seasons.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

More news about Wednesday. https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/show...193100256.html

Despite what some people assumed, the show's season 2 will lean more to the horror aspects and not romance.
    Last edited by alhoon; June 09, 2023 at 05:54 PM.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.

conon394's Avatar hoi polloi
    Colfax WA, neat I have a barn and 49 acres - I have 2 horses, 15 chickens - but no more pigs

Quote Originally Posted by alhoon View Post
    More news about Wednesday. https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/show...193100256.html

Despite what some people assumed, the show's season 2 will lean more to the horror aspects and not romance.
    Interesting. I will have to let my wife and daughter know they quite enjoyed the first season but my impression is they would welcome the change in dropping the romance.
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites

'One day when I fly with my hands - up down the sky, like a bird'

But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make, when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place; some swearing, some crying for surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left.

Hyperides of Athens: We know, replied he, that Antipater is good, but we (the Demos of Athens) have no need of a master at present, even a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by alhoon View Post

And thats a problem... why?

Its Addams family, not Twilight, so horror and dark humor first. By the way dark romance can come in different shades of black.

So cheers.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	morticia cheers.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	39.7 KB 
ID:	369059

And thats a problem... why?
    That is not a problem at all. I agree with you and I welcome the shift.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12