Thread: The Winners of POTW 652 and GPOTW 225

Turkafinwë's Avatar The Sick Baby Jester
    Content Emeritus

Default The Winners of POTW 652 and GPOTW 225

Creative Workshop Competitions - Check out our sister competitions here on TWC! << Picture & Video Competitions | Tale of the Week | Writers' Study General Competitions | Graphics Workshop Competition >>

The winner of POTW 652 was ChewieMuse

The winner of GPOTW 225 was King Athelstan

Rewards
    ChewieMuse: +1 competition point and +3 reps;
    King Athelstan: +1 competition point and +3 reps;

Welcome all to this Lazy Saturday Edition of the Picture and Video Competition! I hope you've all brought your sweaters and bean bags because we are going to chill today.

In POTW 652 ChewieMuse takes another win home. In a hardfought tie-break with Raf's Cerberus Chewie's Elves came out on top. A battle of mythologies. Congrats on your win ChewieMuse and your 21th point!

In GPOTW 225 King Athelstan wins. A superb shot of a skyline from a near future speaks to the imagination. King Athelstan receives his 24th competition point closing the gap to his rival Raf with only 1 point difference. The battle for the Top Ten Competition Winners continues.

That's it from me this Saturday. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and will see you all next time!

Turk

Turkafinwë's Avatar The Sick Baby Jester
    Content Emeritus

Default Re: The Winners of POTW 652 and GPOTW 225

As a side note we had a user who casted fewer votes than required in GPOTW 225. This resulted in KA winning instead of the tie-break it could've been.

As always please remember to cast a required number of votes. If you have made a mistake (it happens to the best of us), please DM Raf or me.

Cheers!

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

Default Re: The Winners of POTW 652 and GPOTW 225

Congratulations to ChewieMuse and King Athelstan (and thanks to Picture Competitions staff)!