Thread: New to Broken Crescent: what buildings should I prioritize building?

Default New to Broken Crescent: what buildings should I prioritize building?

The buildings in this mod are too expensive. I want to know what should I build first, and then second. What you guys prioritize building in your campaing? I have started building roads, farms, markets, everything that gives money, but my army was left weak. Any thoughts?

Default Re: New to Broken Crescent: what buildings should I prioritize building?

In general, farming buildings are always the best ones to build because they both provide income and increase population growth, which also increases income. You should be able to check the settlement details after ordering a building to see how much of a difference it will make, and compare that to the price for a ROI time (but factor in that farms are objectively the best due to pop growth).

Overall though, conquest is the best way to increase your income base. The more aggressive you are in the early turns of the campaign, the more financially secure you'll be. This is because not only do you gain the settlement's income, your enemy also loses it. So, compared to that specific nation, your income gains are effectively doubled.