Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Declassification of FBI documents regarding the 11/9 attack and the alleged role of Saudi Arabia.

Default Re: Declassification of FBI documents regarding the 11/9 attack and the alleged role of Saudi Arabia.

At this point Saudis are breaking away from US sphere of influence, while KSA rulers from that time are long dead, so of course the current ones have far less reasons to want to prevent declassification of those documents.
    While I'd say Iran and Lebanon as states are hardly impartial when it comes to their Gulf competitors, assuming that FBI agent is biased against KSA because he is Lebanese by ethnicity is a bit of a stretch.

Praeses

Default Re: Declassification of FBI documents regarding the 11/9 attack and the alleged role of Saudi Arabia.

Quote Originally Posted by thelionheart View Post
    Ali Soufan, a Lebanese American, from a well kown Shiite Family. If you know anything about Lebanon, most Lebanese Shiites support Hezbollah and Iran, even the secular ones do. I would take anything they say about Saudi, or Iran with a mountain of Salt.

Also Saudi calls for declassifying the documents.
    Google says Ali H Soufan is Sunni?

Also this classic from your link:
    "We will always work with our partners in combatting terror" vowed Prince Faisal
    I'll take unironic evil for $600 Alex.
    Jatte lambastes Calico Rat

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12