Thread: Gold, cooper, silver in Medieval: Total War???

Icon5 Gold, cooper, silver in Medieval: Total War???

Hello,
    I found on this web-page Medieval: Total War Gold Edition Cheats, Codes, and Secrets for PC - GameFAQs (gamespot.com) few cheats among which are these:
    Where are displayed in the game these resources? How do I use them in the game?
    Does this game has hidden parts?

Default Re: Gold, cooper, silver in Medieval: Total War???

"...these:
    Get a lot of gold --- .mefoundsomeau.
    Get a lot of silver --- .mefoundsomeag.
    Where are displayed in the game these resources?..."

Tiro

These cheats add gold or silver to your nation's provinces resources. Type one and then right-click any province in your kingdom, you'll see below "income". Gold and silver make possible to build mines of these resources.
    Sorry for my bad english , I don't mind correcting!

I thank you very much for your explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by SW__2021 View Post
    Hello,
    I found on this web-page Medieval: Total War Gold Edition Cheats, Codes, and Secrets for PC - GameFAQs (gamespot.com) few cheats among which are these:
    Where are displayed in the game these resources? How do I use them in the game?
    Does this game has hidden parts?
    To begin, I've never played a Warhammer Total War game because the setting doesn't appeal to me. I've always enjoyed Total War games because of the setting, and I've always preferred historical settings, so there you have it.

Having said that, I'd like to see another major historical Total War game, preferably without silly heroes. I don't care about the setting. I know a modern take on the mediaeval setting is long overdue, but I'll take anything. Even a Total War based on Mesoamerican and Mississippian cultures would be interesting.