Thread: Hello! Here is what I'm doing for Thera? (Perhaps Including Discord)

Icon6 Hello! Here is what I'm doing for Thera? (Perhaps Including Discord)

Hello!
    I made this account specifically to talk about Thera, it has such an interesting and beautiful world that I could not help but to love it deeply, So I now have a few projects that I'm starting up to help expand the Thera fanbase, if one of these projects, succeed, beyond the Total war Franchise, however no matter if the bigs one succeed I still believe that my other works can contribute to the community.

The first project and the biggest one, the one that caused me to get so interested in Thera in the first place is the CK3 Mod, Thera: Legacy of Kings, however I am unsure how successful this will be, I am by no means new to the ck3 coding system, being able to make mods, but I am still at best an amateur or novice and this will be a very large process. If you are interested in this project please contact me.

But the more easily makeable for me is the wider lore and trpg I am making for Thera, now I don't mean this as an insult but for making a CK3 mod the current Med2: Thera lore is just not enough, I need to have ready access to information such as culture and religion that isn't the most detailed, especially religion. This has caused me to create more lore for Thera (Which I probably would've done anyways) and expand differing groups, their origins, their cultures and most importantly to me their faith. I will be posting these chapters of lore when they are done, the first one will be done on Syrianna and will cover many different things. Also to note is that i'll be using both v4 Thera and Thera Redux for making my lore. I also hope to create a standalone Table Top rpg for Thera so it has a platform to stand on its own, if you are interested please contact me.

Finally of note I have made a discord for Thera: Legacy of Kings but i'm going to expand it to a general Thera discord, here is the link: https://discord.gg/M8muAqQJs9 I hope to see you all there.

Default Re: Hello! Here is what I'm doing for Thera? (Perhaps Including Discord)

just wait a few more days and you will see new lore, religions and factions for Thera

Default Re: Hello! Here is what I'm doing for Thera? (Perhaps Including Discord)

Are you saying as in there is an offical write up? Sorry, I am unaware of it. I just like the mod and wanted to write something for it.