Thread: Garrison script can be annoying sometime

Default Garrison script can be annoying sometime

I know garrison script are meant to be deterrent for ai derp moment of unguarded capital and for rebel town to be more strongly guarded.

But having to beat another army after you defeat their large army just outside their capital only to realize that 1 unit manage to retreat to capital which means you are forced to siege and deal with the garrison script are quite a motivation downer. If that's the case i would rather just siege them immideately and starve them out.

Edit : bloody hell i siege and wait them out and then they sally out and i won but of course the game crashed. *sigh*
    Last edited by eyelurker; September 08, 2021 at 12:50 PM.

Default Re: Garrison script can be annoying sometime

I understand what you're going through. That being said, I like the garrison script. It gives the AI a better chance, and it's only set in factional capitals and a few other significant cities. Also, there's a cooldown. You'll easily overcome the script with some preparation and patience.
    Sorry about the crash. That sucked, I know. Good luck in the wars to come!

Thanks. I have retry the battle and won again this time not crash so i have cooldown a lot.

I mostly like garrison script for ai vs ai since it delay their expansion especially if they normally would expand in weird direction.

Quote Originally Posted by eyelurker View Post
    Thanks. I have retry the battle and won again this time not crash so i have cooldown a lot.
    Congrats! Be sure to save the game and copy the save into a backup folder and a flash drive. Do this often