Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [SUBMOD] Q Sertorius Submods for DeI

Default Re: [SUBMOD] Q Sertorius Submods for DeI

- Fixed Political Reformer skill to give it the proper effect scope
    Discord handle Q_Sertorius #0164

Some feedback for the character skills beta: One of the buffs is a reduction of the garrison public order penalty. Be aware that some are using the no garrison public order penalty submod, and how it works out in that case. Will it be like a double negative that is actually detriment?
    Secondly, when there's a admiral specialization, it might be of benefit if one of the other lines specializations doesn't have a ship on it.

- Updated list of levy units
    - Changed effect for Rampart Takers from morale to missile range

Quote Originally Posted by CIaagent11 View Post
    Some feedback for the character skills beta: One of the buffs is a reduction of the garrison public order penalty. Be aware that some are using the no garrison public order penalty submod, and how it works out in that case. Will it be like a double negative that is actually detriment?
    Secondly, when there's a admiral specialization, it might be of benefit if one of the other lines specializations doesn't have a ship on it.
    That should not have that effect. If it does, don't use the submod to make the game easier. Or, the authors of that submod can adjust as needed.

Second - the other skill with a ship on it also affects naval upkeep.

Quote Originally Posted by Olmsted View Post
    don't use the submod to make the game easier.
    I like it that way. It used to be that way in RTW that armies are used to stabilize public order, and I don't want that dynamic changed.

I am running four of your betas right now, and find that all of them make the game better.

Would it be possible for the Revised Character skills to fix that your family always has too much influence despite being useless slobs, and its a struggle to reduce influence so there's no civil war? The dynamic should be the other way around; your family struggles for influence (due to negative effects for the kind of traits that now make them have too much influence) and there's a civil war if it doesn't have enough. If the civil war effect is hardcoded, just turn around the gravitas effect and give negative ones for positive ones.

Updated the packs for these mods to make sure you get the latest version from these links.

Dago Red's Avatar Primicerius
    "Great is the guilt of an unnecessary war" ~John Adams

Is this your mod to remove the terrible weather fog in battles?
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=2866212240

If so any chance of adding it here for standalone?

Yes, I will add it to the OP.

Fantastic, downloading now.

Don't know if it's bad luck or what, but getting tons of fog battles when attacked by the AI, and they're unplayable. Maybe when I added reshade something made fog worse. I remember it always being bad but this is impossible to see anything in.

Yes, I will add it to the OP.
    It seems to work 95%+ since i've not encountered the dread fog, playing several times a week since your post. until now... AI initiated attack as usual so nothing to do but keep reloading, as it basically renders the battle unplayable. Keep getting it so gonna have to auto-resolve. Any idea why some might be sneaking thru? I have your mod at the top of my current load order.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fog.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	331.5 KB 
ID:	368864

Don't know what's worse about fog in this game, not being able to see, or it somehow erasing all graphics and lighting enhancements and mods, making the game look like it's from 2001.

Not sure why you are having these issues. I never do. Do you have any other submods?

Not sure why you are having these issues. I never do. Do you have any other submods?
    Only a couple official ones that i trade out depending on the vibe - but currently only the gladiator submod for garrison variety - and classic graphical ones that I've always had like "Rome II HD: Environments II." I think it must be reshade?

I used to only use GEM, but was seeing better screenshots and the team was always posting about reshade when asked for their graphics choices. I've been using that for a couple years too, but it's the newest addition. My whites are just very opaque and maybe got lucky without seeing fog much until recently. Not sure what to tweak as i am a reshade newb, but I'll look into it. Even if it's reshade, it's still odd that I'm getting such hazy weather so often, even with your mod (which is at the top of my load order).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12