Thread: Appeal: Historians - EBII Needs you!

z3n's Avatar State of Mind
    Moderator Emeritus

Default Appeal: Historians - EBII Needs you!

Greetings fans of Europa Barbarorum!

Work continues on the mod. Historians help make the mod what it is, and let us all improve our understanding of the ancient world. Without feedback and contributions from our historians we wouldn't be able to create what we have so far. So we're looking for more historians to help out.

Do you have a favourite faction in EB2 you want to see improved? New team members who can work on the history and mechanics of a faction would be very welcome. New units, descriptions, traits, ancillaries and scripts could be improved with your help.

If that sounds like you, or someone you know, and you'd be interested in helping out, please get in touch. That could be on a temporary/commission basis (eg "I'll expand the province descriptions for Athens") or for a longer-term arrangement if you want to join the team. Please apply here, with any examples you have of your work.

Also note, we are a multi-lingual team; if your primary language is any one of French, Italian, German, Polish, Slovenian, Russian, Spanish, Greek, Swedish, Arabic, Romanian or Croatian, and you prefer to converse in your native tongue, we can accommodate.

As ever, thank you for your support and remember to read more history.

- The Europa Barbarorum II Team
    The AI Workshop Creator
    Europa Barbaroum II AI/Game Mechanics Developer
    The Northern Crusades Lead Developer
    Classical Age Total War Retired Lead Developer
    Rome: Total Realism Animation Developer
    RTW Workshop Assistance MTW2 AI Tutorial & Assistance
    Broken Crescent Submod (M2TW)/IB VGR Submod (BI)/Animation (RTW/BI/ALX)/TATW PCP Submod (M2TW)/TATW DaC Submod (M2TW)/DeI Submod (TWR2)/SS6.4 Northern European UI Mod (M2TW)

Default Re: Appeal: Historians - EBII Needs you!

It might be worth asking the mods of reddit.com/r/AskHistorians if you can make a post there as well, since that subreddit has cultivated a community of historians interested in sharing history with the public.

Khevsur's Avatar Senator

Gladly, if you need help with Kartvelian warrior units - I can.

Laetus

I am a Greek native speaker, and I can help with Greek and Hellinistic aspects of History - military history also, cause, even if it is not my main area of expertise as a historian, I am quite fond of it and also I have made serius research about it.
    I will be glad to help