Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy birthday Geg. It's your birthday. So nice to have you around, so I want to make you feel loved on this special day of yours.

Cookiegod's Avatar CIVUS DIVUS EX CLIBANO
    Citizen

Default Happy birthday Geg. It's your birthday. So nice to have you around, so I want to make you feel loved on this special day of yours.

See?! Was this so hard?! Smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookiegod View Post
    From Socrates over Jesus to me it has always been the lot of any true visionary to be rejected by the reactionary bourgeoisie
    Qualis noncives pereo! #justiceforcookie #egalitéfraternitécookié #CLM

Akar's Avatar I am not a clever man
    Patrician Citizen

a 7/11 parking lot with Patron and LaCroix
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Happy birthday Geg. It's your birthday. So nice to have you around, so I want to make you feel loved on this special day of yours.

happy geg day

Check out the TWC D&D game!
    Message me on Discord (.akar.) for an invite to the Thema Devia Discord
    Son, Heir, and Wartime Consigliere of King Athelstan

Sir Adrian's Avatar the Imperishable

Default Re: Happy birthday Geg. It's your birthday. So nice to have you around, so I want to make you feel loved on this special day of yours.

Hey it geg. Happy birthday
    Under the patronage of Pie the Inkster Click here to find a hidden gem on the forum!

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

What the hell is a Geg? Sounds like some sort of Celtic fairytale mythical creature. Is it some kind of Welsh or Irish troll monster who lives under a bridge and eats children at night?

I suspect it's ggggtotalwarrior, but this raises fresh new questions about him. Apparently he's a disgusting slithering creature who kills children. Who knew? If it were up to me I'd lock him up in a deep dark hole and toss him nothing but live mice to feed on. Serves him right! If my assumptions are proven true, but they always are, so he's as good as guilty.

Citizen

OH SO YOU GUYS WISH HIM WELL?!
    REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

From Socrates over Jesus to me it has always been the lot of any true visionary to be rejected by the reactionary bourgeoisie

Patrician Citizen

Blog Entries

I suspect it's ggggtotalwarrior, but this raises fresh new questions about him. Apparently he's a disgusting slithering creature who kills children. Who knew? If it were up to me I'd lock him up in a deep dark hole and toss him nothing but live mice to feed on. Serves him right! If my assumptions are proven true, but they always are, so he's as good as guilty.
    Is he disgusting? Absolutely. Does he slither in the night and the oily blackness of shadow to the deepest depths of the earth? Yes. Does he writhe and undulate at the first of the suns morning rays, wailing and lamenting in a forlorn abyssal tongue? Yeah. Has he devoured his own tail, consuming himself and the whole earth? Once. Is it his birthday and does he deserve a shout out for it? Eh.

Quote Originally Posted by Akar View Post
    Is he disgusting? Absolutely. Does he slither in the night and the oily blackness of shadow to the deepest depths of the earth? Yes. Does he writhe and undulate at the first of the suns morning rays, wailing and lamenting in a forlorn abyssal tongue? Yeah. Has he devoured his own tail, consuming himself and the whole earth? Once. Is it his birthday and does he deserve a shout out for it? Eh.
    Brilliant imagery, I'm truly disgusted! Sounds almost like it was written by either William S. Burroughs or Hunter S. Thompson, take your pick.

Also, you've convinced me to say it: happy birthday, gggggggggggggggggggtotalwarrior! You earned it, pal, for being a complete sack of filth.

ggggtotalwarrior's Avatar hey it geg

hey it geg
    Rep me and I'll rep you back.

UNDER THE PATRONAGE OF THE KING POSTER AKAR

So, you decided to crawl out of the primordial ooze after all. You better feel lucky we're wishing you a happy birthday at all, child murderer.

Patrician Citizen

Blog Entries

let he among us who hasn't killed and eaten a child throw the first stone.

I take the stone

Citizen

define kill. Does throwing a trail of skittles that lead the children into a deep and dark forrest with no mobile connection and no way out count?

it is no longer my birthday

i no longer have any value

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

You wouldn't need people to wish you happiness if you're born happy.

It's like a party of demons putting fake smile and saying Welcome to hell geg

Citizen

don't engage him aqd. We've gone back to ignoring him

hey it geg

Quote Originally Posted by Akar View Post
    let he among us who hasn't killed and eaten a child throw the first stone.
    Jesus was a man who knew his people!

define kill. Does throwing a trail of skittles that lead the children into a deep and dark forrest with no mobile connection and no way out count?
    I don't think a prosecutor could convince a jury to convict you for negligent homicide just by putting skittles on the ground.
    The child is at fault for being so naive!

Also, this is an ideal way to trap James Woods in a box if that's something you have on the agenda for the day.
    Woods would fetch a fine price as an enslaved theater actor for the private audience of an oil baron in Dubai.

Also, Geg wouldn't fetch any price at all because he would most likely be discarded as municipal waste and hence be viewed as a cost rather than a return on an investment.
    He said it himself, he doesn't have any value!

Happy Birthday!!

Patrician Citizen

Blog Entries

Bit late for that.

it is all our birthdays on this blessed day

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast