Thread: Changing strat model of Roman general to "senator appearance"

Default Changing strat model of Roman general to "senator appearance"

Hello guys,

I know how to permanently change the strat model of the Roman generals to that of the Roman diplomats.

However, I'd like the Roman generals to keep the usual "breastplate"-strat model only if leading an army and to adopt the "diplomat toga"-strat model otherwise. (In order for the family members to assume a more "classical Roman politician style" appearance if not leading an army.)

1. I know how to assign a trait via export_descr_character_traits depending on wether the general currently leads an army or not.

2. Also, I know that you can assign a battle model via the campaign_script by the command "change_battle_model"

My question: Is it possible to somehow change a general's strat model, a) either depending on a trait, or b) directly via the campaign_script?

Thanks already for your help!

Default Re: Changing strat model of Roman general to "senator appearance"

It's better to change the general's strat model with a trait.

It's quite simple to do and actually a good idea!

I have personally added around 6 new strat models to my build using traits so I can guide you on how to do that. Do you want to use the diplomat model or do you have any other model in your mind?

Default Re: Changing strat model of Roman general to "senator appearance"

Hey Lusitanio, that's totally brill! I'd like to use the diplomat model, please guide me!

Btw, what strat models do you use/what's your idea behind this? Would really like to see some screens. Did you add them for the Romani?