Thread: The ridiculing and lampooning of J. R. R. Tolkien thread

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Default The ridiculing and lampooning of J. R. R. Tolkien thread

Blah, blah, blah, I'm Jorge Ringwraith Razalgul Tolkien (pronounced JRR Tolkeeeeeeeen) and I'm a nutty absentminded professor who gets annoying ass phone calls all day from hippies asking about Frodo, my equally moronic fantasy character who only has nine fingers, but reflects me in real life with his little Hobbit phallic member!

Like a unicorn or a Mordor mountain troll, I'm a rare breed, an English Catholic who still has all my teeth! I'm the writer of The Hobbit and the The Lord of the Rings, works that are compared to those of Shakespeare's yet are clearly influenced by all sorts of drugs that shriveled my already disheveled brain.

Mined from the depths of my insane brain, I've created all sorts of fantastical fanged creatures that still delight little children to this day, including giant spiders like Shelob, flying Fellbeasts ridden by the terrifying Nazgul, and wargs and werewolves that tear your face off. If I hadn't died prematurely, I would have unveiled my most terrifying literary invention of all: the Flying Werewolf Spider Shark! These winged seaborne creatures allied with Haradrim of Umbar attack the naval fleets of Pelargir at sea and along the mouth of the Anduin River between Harondor and Gondor.

Unfortunately, however, I died too young by stepping on a rake in my backyard and having it crush my skull in comedic fashion, but my spirit lives on! I was welcomed by the Valar to reside in my spiritual abode of Aman, where I communicate with you now. Time to update my fiction for the recent era, then! By that I mean reshaping established LOTR canon by informing all of you that Sauron was in fact a physically disabled bisexual Jamaican woman who was merely checking the privilege of the imperialist Dunedain.

Akar's Avatar I am not a clever man
    Patrician Citizen

a 7/11 parking lot with Patron and LaCroix
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The ridiculing and lampooning of J. R. R. Tolkien thread

JRR sounds like an STD not a name.

Check out the TWC D&D game!
    Message me on Discord (.akar.) for an invite to the Thema Devia Discord
    Son, Heir, and Wartime Consigliere of King Athelstan

Ukiah's Avatar Decanus

You're not fooling us. You're Vladimir Putin... Nice to know that you're a Tolkien fan. Who's John Magoun, and what are your thoughts on his claim about Tolkien's moral geography of Middle-Earth?

Dismounted Feudal Knight's Avatar my horse for a unicode
    Content Director Citizen

Blog Entries

By my utterly unqualified reckoning, I severely doubt you, or your air exists, or ever existed. Especially your air.
    With great power, comes great chonky dragons to feed enemies of the state. --Targaryens?
    Spoiler for wait what dragons?

Sir Adrian's Avatar the Imperishable

AHA! I have finally found you Simon Cowell! You're the king of the beavers, you cannot deceive us, you can't fool owls.
    Under the patronage of Pie the Inkster Click here to find a hidden gem on the forum!

Campidoctor

Tolkien is overrated, lol

Akar's Avatar I am not a clever man
    Patrician Citizen

a 7/11 parking lot with Patron and LaCroix
    Blog Entries

jerrr tolkien killed my dad

Check out the TWC D&D game!
    Message me on Discord (.akar.) for an invite to the Thema Devia Discord
    Son, Heir, and Wartime Consigliere of King Athelstan