View Poll Results: Which unit would you like me do do first?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Halithoz (Germanic Heavy Infantry)

0 0%
  • Hippeis Bosporitai (Bosphoran cavalry)

2 15.38%
  • Basternai Draugai (Basternian Companions)

0 0%
  • Ebess Toutas (Oscan Lancers)

1 7.69%
  • Brateres Coso (Lusitanian Youths)

0 0%
  • Parashim Maurim (Maure Cavalry)

1 7.69%
  • Fayah Safyalatin (South Arabian Tribal Lowlanders)

0 0%
  • Pondunes (Liguro-Corsi Slingers)

0 0%
  • Katoikoi Thraikes (Thraikian Colonists)

5 38.46%
  • Amossoi (Celtiberian Mercenaries)

2 15.38%
  • Pantodapoi (Hellenised Levy Spearmen)

1 7.69%
  • Hippeis Baktrioi (Baktrian Medium Cavalry)

1 7.69%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: EB 2 In-Depth Unit Analyses

Default Re: EB 2 In-Depth Unit Analyses

I know this thread isn't exactly alive anymore but, it looks like there are no links posted for the earlier analysis, only a handful of the later ones. Does anyone have those other ones?

Quote Originally Posted by Revan The Great View Post
    I know this thread isn't exactly alive anymore but, it looks like there are no links posted for the earlier analysis, only a handful of the later ones. Does anyone have those other ones?
    Yeah, I have moved on to other more pressing matters for the mod. All the earlier Analyses are bundled in the Extended Collections Volume 1 zip in the opening post.
    To fight and conquer in all our battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
    - Sun Tzu

Hi folks! It's been a good long while since we last posted a poll. If you don't recall or this is the first time you are voting, there will be a theme for each unit spotlight. As EBII version 2.4 inches ever closer to release, this round will consist of previewed units along with 2 mystery picks with one being a cavalry unit and one being an infantry unit.

As a bonus, I will release the top two picks if more than 50 votes are cast this round.

Link: https://strawpoll.com/polls/B2ZBE3paBgJ

Make your choice! You have 2 weeks to vote! You will have until the 21st Feburary.
    Last edited by realm56; February 07, 2023 at 12:17 AM.
    To fight and conquer in all our battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
    - Sun Tzu

Just a friendly reminder that the unit for Round 19 of the EBII In-Depth Unit Analysis is yet to be chosen! There is still 1 week to go! I can reveal that nearly 100 people have voted, let's get that number as high as it can go!

The link to the poll is in the previous post.
    - Sun Tzu

Round 19 is over! Well fone folks! we have exceeded the 50 vote target by a lot! As such, the top 2 units in the poll previewed instead of just one unit. Now avaliable in the opening post.
    - Sun Tzu

kepper's Avatar Artifex

Great work
    <iframe width="480" height="360" src="https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...get/video.html" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"> </iframe>

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345