Thread: Help no music, crashes when playing custom battles, and campaign battles

Default Help no music, crashes when playing custom battles, and campaign battles

Hi guys, hope you can help me, I try to put my own music in the game long time ago, but I mess around with the file Sounds, I have try it everything reinstalling both TATW and Medieval Kingdoms many times, I cleaned every file of TATW but nothing works, always after the installation, no music then I go to custom battles to check and no even the Orc voices are right, and then it crashes, after that It wont let me in out of the menu, I deleted SFX and Events that time, but doesnt reset it self?? besides the text of sounds its in order too so I dont know what else, im thinking in getting a new laptop to see if it works in that one, please some one I love this MOD so much, I had many good memories with it, if some one knows what can this be, please help me..

Default Re: Help no music, crashes when playing custom battles, and campaign battles

Try installing the mod again and make sure you have correctly installed Kingdoms.

Here is a tutorial that worked for me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CE6UuO4lz6U&t=603s

PD: Credit to Celtic Warband.