Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: When Will China Rule the World? Maybe Never

conon394's Avatar hoi polloi
    Colfax WA, neat I have a barn and 49 acres - I have 2 horses, 15 chickens - but no more pigs

Default Re: When Will China Rule the World? Maybe Never

Those poor Americans need to realize that upholding corporate wealth is their duty to liberal democracy and thinking otherwise is dangerous extremism.

So do the Chinese need to stop being different(*) from what the oligarchy says and learn to enjoy their non poverty life at $2.30 (not adjusted into current dollars)

* err one state how many systems oh I see one
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites

'One day when I fly with my hands - up down the sky, like a bird'

But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make, when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place; some swearing, some crying for surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left.

Hyperides of Athens: We know, replied he, that Antipater is good, but we (the Demos of Athens) have no need of a master at present, even a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by conon394 View Post
    So do the Chinese need to stop being different(*) from what the oligarchy says and learn to enjoy their non poverty life at $2.30 (not adjusted into current dollars)

* err one state how many systems oh I see one
    Indeed, China is going to be left behind by progressive American education system. Those illiberal barbarians aren't even teaching their children that math is subjective. I'm sure that equitable curriculum will take American liberal democracy into stratosphere and then you know, the thing.

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by conon394 View Post
    But so are you seeing china's poverty rate is $ 2.30 a day for an individual and not inflation adjusted.

Also politeness would be posting the link
    I was in China throughout the 2000s as a student in Uni; you can actually live on $2.30 a day in China and actually get a substantial meal at one of those canteens.

In fact, China's rise will even bring back daily hypersonic, supersonic concorde type passenger aircraft in the years to come:
    China designs hypersonic jet bigger than Boeing 737 with wings like Concorde

• Researchers used aerodynamic model that contributed to China’s latest space missions
    • Official timeline aims by 2035 to operate a fleet of hypersonic aircraft that can transport 10 passengers to anywhere on Earth within an hour

Source: https://www.scmp.com/news/china/scie...wings-concorde

Imagine PLA battalions jetting in from mainland China and into the midwest to torch Idaho and the american bible belt for their sins against God.

https://thehill.com/policy/internati...l-in-hong-kong

Organizers of Hong Kong’s annual Tiananmen Square memorial vigil said Sunday they won’t cooperate with police despite threats of fines and imprisonment of its members, the Associated Press reported.
    With democracy in peril worldwide, it's good to know that the valiant people of Hong Kong are still willing to stand up to the brutal totalitarian regime in Beijing.

CIA should at least for once in its history make itself useful by running guns and ammo to Hong Kong people so that they can fight back against the Beijing government.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123