Thread: Sakan Tribal Revolt - Does it punish you to leave?

Default Sakan Tribal Revolt - Does it punish you to leave?

I united the tribes as Saka Rauka and now the tribes are revolting. You are given the choice to fight or to flee. Does it punish you somehow to flee or puts you at a disadvantage somehow? Or is it an equally viable choice? It sounds tempting because I can better build a settled empire around Bactria. And with a settled empire, the nomadic territories in the north bother me (Probably sounds weird, how I'm happy to lose provinces. I want the borders of the kushan empire )

Default Re: Sakan Tribal Revolt - Does it punish you to leave?

The only "punishment" is that you're turned into a horde.

What province you need to get the rebel event? Since i want to prepare myself for the rebel.

Also how much unrest did you get from the event?

Quote Originally Posted by QuintusSertorius View Post
    The only "punishment" is that you're turned into a horde.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by eyelurker View Post
    What province you need to get the rebel event? Since i want to prepare myself for the rebel.

Also how much unrest did you get from the event?
    The event fired with these provinces.

I also had the provinces for some time and the mission to liberate another tribe. So the criteria are a bit confusing. And you only get Unrest if you refuse to fight. Otherwise you just have to fight the rebel stacks. But I don't know if it ends there or what comes after.

Quote Originally Posted by Aneuth View Post
    Thank you.

The event fired with these provinces.

I also had the provinces for some time and the mission to liberate another tribe. So the criteria are a bit confusing. And you only get Unrest if you refuse to fight. Otherwise you just have to fight the rebel stacks. But I don't know if it ends there or what comes after.
    I had the rebel in previous patch (although i had conquer so many i don't know which province triggers sakan rebel except that saka nomad camp) and i get both the rebel and the unrest.

Since the idea was you need to kill the rebel stack to get the high unrest down. This is workable in settlement but not so much with nomad camp if you don't minmax public order building and governor

Strangely, in my case there is only Unrest when I refuse to fight. Either it was changed or I had a bug.

Quote Originally Posted by Aneuth View Post
    Strangely, in my case there is only Unrest when I refuse to fight. Either it was changed or I had a bug.
    It was changed. It's supposed to allow you to abandon your settlements, rather than fight lots of stacks.

Ah, that's good to know.

Do you also lose the "points" you need for settled reform or are they permanent once you have conquered the provinces?