Thread: Why mercenary hoplites can't form phalanx, although they are marked as if they can?

Icon5 Why mercenary hoplites can't form phalanx, although they are marked as if they can?

In the description "Can form phalanx" is present, but there's no ability to form the phalanx. Was this overlooked in the description? Is this intentional?

crazyroman's Avatar Artifex

Default Re: Why mercenary hoplites can't form phalanx, although they are marked as if they can?

I guess they forgot to remove it from the description or they forgot to add the ability.

Default Re: Why mercenary hoplites can't form phalanx, although they are marked as if they can?

Quote Originally Posted by crazyroman View Post
    I guess they forgot to remove it from the description or they forgot to add the ability.

I guess your username kinda explains that you just rephrased my question as an answer.

crazyroman's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by trueman11 View Post
    I guess your username kinda explains that you just rephrased my question as an answer.
    Yep. I guess you are right. I'm crazy and an idiotic person, since i tried to answer and help, an arrogant person, such as yourself. I guess i was too naive...