Introduction Friends, rivals, vague acquaintances of the Curia ,

I present to thee today on a platter of the finest nondescript metal of a reasonable price, Cookiegod. Here is where I would normally include some information on how I met the client and such, but honestly I can’t remember what I had for dinner yesterday and Cookiestar isn’t really that memorable to begin with (but he did reportedly invent the vaccine against autism). Still, he’s a good egg, one of the best eggs I’ve known in all my long years if I do say so myself, yes yes. He’s got heart. Actually, the rumor is he’s secretly an octopus, and as such has three hearts.
I know the competition for citizenship is quite tough this time of year, but I have full confidence in my all-star of many talents and slightly more hearts. All I ask of you is that you search yours, and you will find there that this is truly something Cookiechamp both needs and deserves after a tough year.

Please clap.

Client’s Contribution "This haiku of
mine
is really
sublime
and also prime
It belongs in the
Haiku-Thread
for that I need
to be citizen
so vote make me citizen.
- Vergil"

RECOMMENDATIONS
Quote Originally Posted by Akar
Cookie is one of the most sexually powerful and generous lovers I've ever had the pleasure to encounter in my extensive and entirely consensual love life. In addition to his admirable work as the head of my harem he has contributed extensively to the TWC community. His AARs, contributions to the screenshot and graphics competitions and his consistently pleasant and humorous attitude add value wherever there are found. I've known Cookie for far too long now and in that time I've always known him to be a stand up fellow who keeps TWC at the forefront of whats left of his addled and diminished mind.
Quote Originally Posted by Oda Nobunaga
Konichiwa Neko, my ferrow forumites, it is I, the honoroburu Oda Nobunaga, here to terr you why you must all vote in favour of the making of the citizenship of the., cookiegod!
As we all know, he is quite Kawaii desu and very manly, and would make a fantastic addition to our fine list of outstanding citizens of the forum! His sense of wit, dashing smile, greying hair and mild obesity are exactly what we here are lacking! It would also bring satisfaction to our lord and saviour, the cookie monster! And remember, Jesus loves you.
Quote Originally Posted by Narf
Cookie is a very smart man, who'll go out of his way to make a funny, even though toes might be nicked in the effort. He prefers joviality as a standard, but can set really deep roots into a debate or topic once he decides to set his mind to it.
Quote Originally Posted by Turkafinwe
"Recommendation for Cookiegod

He is a Cookie. He is a God. He is the Cookiegod. What else can I say?

I like Cookie, he's a funny guy and I like funny guys. He is a man who doesn't take life too seriously and I respect that and I, unironically, think we need more of those here. You may believe it or not (and he may not believe it himself) but Cookie is very devoted to TWC, and he gives all his love for the site, and more, in his own strange way.