View Poll Results: Shall Cookiegod become a Citizenperson?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

14 77.78%
  • No

4 22.22%
  • Abstain

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Citizen] Cookiegod (Patron: Adamat)

Gaius Baltar's Avatar Old gods die hard
    Blog Entries

Default Re: [Citizen] Cookiegod (Patron: Adamat)

After reading Athelstans piece it seems he should be proposed for a loincloth.

​​
    Pillaging and Plundering since 2006

The House of Baltar

Neither is this the dawn from the east, nor is a dragon flying above, nor are the gables of this hall aflame. Nay, mortal enemies approach in ready armour. Ravens are calling, wolves are howling, spear clashes and shield answers

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius Baltar View Post
    After reading Athelstans piece it seems he should be proposed for a loincloth.
    I concur.
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

Narf's Avatar Reach for the Stars.
    Content Staff Magistrate

Default Coookie = Love

In so many things, We say, the secret ingredient, is, love. It makes the day. Its' said everywhere.

As citizenry we have to love ourselves, else, how could we have known it well enough to see it, once given, appreciate it, once received and understood it once given.I smell the dough to be of the right caliber. The secret ingredient is indeed. Love. Here on twc we've found ourselves baked into a multicultural smorgasbord comprised of all of us and here and there. I as stand in this kitchen, pondering on the citizen parts that make up TWCs' future.. Well Well I cant say Id see it without love. The OP mightve nnot been baked to the finish at the time it was thrown at the walll.... It might even be dougy enough to stick. Cookie is our secret ingreatent.

So let us no longer platter, let the dough splatter as this cookie citiezen hurled among us, on our portrait citizens wall do splatter. The dough is fine, its the love that matter.
    Last edited by Narf; June 26, 2021 at 07:40 AM.

Are we missing a part of the application?
    The Armenian Issue

Iskar's Avatar Insanity with Dignity
    Moderator Emeritus

Frankfurt, München, somtimes my beloved Rhineland

Cookie is a good guy and a solid (and entertaining) poster, especially in the TD. Support.
    "Non i titoli illustrano gli uomini, ma gli uomini i titoli." - Niccolo Machiavelli, Discorsi
    "Du musst die Sterne und den Mond enthaupten, und am besten auch den Zar. Die Gestirne werden sich behaupten, aber wahrscheinlich nicht der Zar." - Einstürzende Neubauten, Weil, Weil, Weil

On an eternal crusade for reason, logics, catholicism and chocolate. Mostly chocolate, though.

I can heartily recommend the Italian Wars mod by Aneirin.
    In exile, but still under the patronage of the impeccable Aikanár, alongside Aneirin. Humble patron of Cyclops, Frunk and Abdülmecid I.

Akar's Avatar I am not a clever man
    Patrician Citizen

a 7/11 parking lot with Patron and LaCroix
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
    What you just said KA, is actually what his patron Adamat should do hence for getting opposition.
    It is the tradition of the Curia that members do their own research rather than entirely relying on being spoon fed information.

It is only recently that certain misinformed members have developed the notion that it is a requirement or rule that the Patron is solely responsible for presenting any evidence in favor of his nominee's candidacy. If one peruses the old citizenship threads they would see that it is the norm that the Curia is responsible for doing it's own research into a nominee, rather than the onus solely being placed on the Patron.

Is this nomination rather barren? Yeah. Does that disqualify it as an application? No. Does that make it even remotely unique in the history of citizenship applications? No.

Check out the TWC D&D game!
    Message me on Discord (.akar.) for an invite to the Thema Devia Discord
    Son, Heir, and Wartime Consigliere of King Athelstan

Dismounted Feudal Knight's Avatar my horse for a unicode
    Content Director Citizen

Blog Entries

Following a private message to proceed to vote, the vote begins.
    With great power, comes great chonky dragons to feed enemies of the state. --Targaryens?
    Spoiler for wait what dragons?

Turkafinwë's Avatar The Sick Baby Jester
    Content Emeritus

Voted

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Commodus View Post
    Following a private message to proceed to vote, the vote begins.
    Every vote is hidden during the voting process and only after the voting has ended, all users will know the outcome of the vote.

Copy this from the top

This poll will close on July 02, 2021 at 03:15 AM Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.
    Which shouldn't happen.
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

Patrician Citizen

Blog Entries

Yeop, he goofed.

Dismounted Feudal Knight's Avatar my horse for a unicode
    Content Director Citizen

Blog Entries

Copy this from the 'show votes' section,

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    With great power, comes great chonky dragons to feed enemies of the state. --Targaryens?
    Spoiler for wait what dragons?

Iskar's Avatar Insanity with Dignity
    Moderator Emeritus

Frankfurt, München, somtimes my beloved Rhineland

I think it's all correct: The votes are public but hidden until the end of the voting period.
    "Non i titoli illustrano gli uomini, ma gli uomini i titoli." - Niccolo Machiavelli, Discorsi
    "Du musst die Sterne und den Mond enthaupten, und am besten auch den Zar. Die Gestirne werden sich behaupten, aber wahrscheinlich nicht der Zar." - Einstürzende Neubauten, Weil, Weil, Weil

On an eternal crusade for reason, logics, catholicism and chocolate. Mostly chocolate, though.

I can heartily recommend the Italian Wars mod by Aneirin.
    In exile, but still under the patronage of the impeccable Aikanár, alongside Aneirin. Humble patron of Cyclops, Frunk and Abdülmecid I.

Quote Originally Posted by Akar View Post
    It is the tradition of the Curia that members do their own research rather than entirely relying on being spoon fed information.

It is only recently that certain misinformed members have developed the notion that it is a requirement or rule that the Patron is solely responsible for presenting any evidence in favor of his nominee's candidacy. If one peruses the old citizenship threads they would see that it is the norm that the Curia is responsible for doing it's own research into a nominee, rather than the onus solely being placed on the Patron.

Is this nomination rather barren? Yeah. Does that disqualify it as an application? No. Does that make it even remotely unique in the history of citizenship applications? No.
    It is, however, a great indication of applicant's approach to Citizenship. It says "make me a Citizen" instead of "I think my contribution, of which some are laid out here, are worthy of making me a Citizen, please verify." Sure, there might not be a rule on the application itself but it should be understandable when people criticize how "barren" the application itself is.
    The Armenian Issue

Sir Adrian's Avatar the Imperishable

The poll is fine
    Under the patronage of Pie the Inkster Click here to find a hidden gem on the forum!

Gaius Baltar's Avatar Old gods die hard
    Blog Entries

He has won the Screenshot competition twelve times! That's like, more than ten! In addition to this, he is a joy in the commentary threads, and his peseudo-feud with Derc has become a legend over there.
    Personally, I think anyone who has won a screenshot contest should automatically be made a citizen. However, the fact that he lacks a screenshot thread make me suspicious of his motives. And he participates in the writing contests?? Whats up with that?

​​
    Pillaging and Plundering since 2006

The House of Baltar

Neither is this the dawn from the east, nor is a dragon flying above, nor are the gables of this hall aflame. Nay, mortal enemies approach in ready armour. Ravens are calling, wolves are howling, spear clashes and shield answers

Patrician Citizen

Blog Entries

His literacy is truly a black mark he will wear for the rest of his life.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12