Thread: Phlanax vs Phalanx blob issue

Default Phlanax vs Phalanx blob issue

So from time to time I tend to play RS3 and decided to play with greek factions. When playing with macedon vs seleucid I always encountered blobbing problem when phalanxes engage with each other. Can anyone help me with a possible fix please?
    • “A reflective, contented mind is the best possession.” ...
    • “With an open mind, seek and listen to all the highest ideals. ...
    • “Turn yourself not away from three best things: Good Thought, Good Word, and Good Deed.” ...
    • “Do not hold grain waiting for higher prices when people are hungry.”

All by Zoroaster.

Default Re: Phlanax vs Phalanx blob issue

Quote Originally Posted by Davidos View Post
    So from time to time I tend to play RS3 and decided to play with greek factions. When playing with macedon vs seleucid I always encountered blobbing problem when phalanxes engage with each other. Can anyone help me with a possible fix please?
    Probably not - but back perusing this forum I can ask a question that might lead to things getting better....

Are you running on 'Alex'? Phalanxes often seem to perform better with that as a base although I always preferred BI overall....
    "RTW/RS VH campaign difficulty is bugged out (CA bug that never got fixed) and thus easier than Hard so play on that instead" - apple

RSII 2.5/2.6 Tester and pesky irritant to the Team. Mucho praise for long suffering dvk'.

Quote Originally Posted by ur-Lord Tedric View Post
    Probably not - but back perusing this forum I can ask a question that might lead to things getting better....

Are you running on 'Alex'? Phalanxes often seem to perform better with that as a base although I always preferred BI overall....
    Yes I am running on Alex Steam Version and the problem is that the mod will not work with BI steam version . Is possibly the problem that the AI phalanxes are not on guard mode?
    • “Turn yourself not away from three best things: Good Thought, Good Word, and Good Deed.” ...

All by Zoroaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Davidos View Post
    Yes I am running on Alex Steam Version and the problem is that the mod will not work with BI steam version . Is possibly the problem that the AI phalanxes are not on guard mode?
    I only asked because Alex was tweaked for better Phalanx behaviour. It always has been a problem and, yes, that the AI doesn't use Guard may be a part of it.
    "RTW/RS VH campaign difficulty is bugged out (CA bug that never got fixed) and thus easier than Hard so play on that instead" - apple

RSII 2.5/2.6 Tester and pesky irritant to the Team. Mucho praise for long suffering dvk'.

Can someone help in how to make phalanx ai use guard mode please?

All by Zoroaster.