Thread: Mystery icon next to city

Icon5 Mystery icon next to city

Hello all, I dug up my unused account just to post this question; so I've been playing EB2 again, and after some time I noticed an icon next to my cities that I didn't recognize. It's in the same place as the siege (castle wall on fire) and riot (bident in flames) icons, but it's a green wreath instead. I dont know what it is, I can't deduce what it might be, and I couldn't find any info as to what it means. Any ideas and sources? The icon here appears on Thermon and Korinthos.

Default Re: Mystery icon next to city

Thermon and Korinthos are cities that can hold festivals to maintain high public order at the cost of some money, the wreath symbol indicates that the festivities are currently active.
    Last edited by realm56; June 16, 2021 at 08:52 PM.
    To fight and conquer in all our battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
    - Sun Tzu

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

I suppose it is the replacement of the 'colosseum' icon which indicated games being held?
    Last edited by Gigantus; June 16, 2021 at 10:52 PM.

Oooh, thank you, that explains it. I was thinking that maybe it was game/festival related, but then I checked thru some other settlements, saw that they have games/festivities too (as in, they're able to hold them), but they didn't have the wreath so I got confused. Thanks again, my curiosity has been sated!

More specifically, the one in Korinthos represents the Nemean Games, and the one in Aitolia the Pythian Games, I believe.

Yeah I know about the games and the wonders that represent them, but it might be a bit inconsistent - technically they wouldn't take place at the same time, and Sparte also has a game wonder, but lacks the wreath. Still, I'm satisfied with the answer I got, thanks!