Barbarians Revenge II Mod-foldered version

FOR NOW THIS MOD IS MOD-FOLDERED AND HAVE ENGLISH TRANSLATION!!!

Main authors of mod - Barbarians Revenge Team (Dick, Alxcruel)
Authors of the mod-foldered version - BagaturKhan and the Imperial forum community

This version contains the already installed version of the Barbarians Revenge II 1.1 mod with all patches and updates. It is a separate folder. Therefore, no original files need to be changed. Installation is extremely simple. You need just take the folder, put it into the root directory, create a shortcut from Rometw.exe, write in Object there -mod: BRM -show_err, turn on the game and begin your conquest campaigns. No other ways, friends! Everything is simple and for humans!

Of course, this version contains some innovations besides the original mod files. We also agreed on this with my friend Haktar, main admin of the Imperial community, allied to TWCenter. As we decided, its really good to show Imperial projects in other platforms, and show the best of them. And i successfully completed the task.

Changes in Barbarians Revenge mod-foldered version:

- Added full content from the Barbarians Revenge II To The Last Sea 1.1 version.

- Added skies and water from the Roma Surrectum II mod

- Added a new lighting system from RS II + changes a bit to the atmosphere on the battlefield

- Added a full new music pack from BagaturKhan (i.e. from me), some tracks are really amazing!

- Fixed all bugs, which the "show_err" has found in original mod

- Added some balance changes to mod factions (esp. Carthage, Seleucids and others)

- More hardcore conditions and more agressive atmosphere in the main campaign

- More powerful Senate and Rebels in the map (for making a pain for lovers of fast gameplay)

---

Screenshots of mod:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Main link - https://www.moddb.com/mods/barbarian...perial-edition

https://disk.yandex.ru/d/2PY0qjWKqOs0VQ Yandex.disk link

----
Interesting information:
Barbarians Revenge Mod 3d-content you can find in many russian Imperial community mods and projects, especially in famous Macedon Expansion. So don`t be in wonder, if you already saw some of BR models somewhere. You can find some content from this mod even in foreign projects, like Ariaces mods and others. Also Barbarians Revenge is a "brother" of famous Pax Barbarika. To say more, Pax Barbarika was created by the same team. Thanks to the Imperial forum for its quality work, for talented people and big contribution for the whole Rome TW modding!