Thread: Help please: how do I install the 355/365 AD campaigns if playing through Steam?

Jezza93's Avatar Centenarius

Default Help please: how do I install the 355/365 AD campaigns if playing through Steam?

Hello all,

I played this wondrous mod many years ago and fancy giving it another go. I've managed to get the 361 AD version working on Steam (surprisingly easy, just added -mod:SAI as a launch option) but upon trying to install the 355 AD campaign I started getting CTDs (one to do with some horde was particularly prevalent) upon launching the game.

One thing I tried was just to over-write the SAI files with the ones from the 355 folder but that gave me a CTD about slingers.

If anyone knows how to play that campaign through the steam version, I'd much appreciate the help.

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Default Re: Help please: how do I install the 355/365 AD campaigns if playing through Steam?

Quote Originally Posted by Jezza93 View Post
    Hello all,

I played this wondrous mod many years ago and fancy giving it another go. I've managed to get the 361 AD version working on Steam (surprisingly easy, just added -mod:SAI as a launch option) but upon trying to install the 355 AD campaign I started getting CTDs (one to do with some horde was particularly prevalent) upon launching the game.

One thing I tried was just to over-write the SAI files with the ones from the 355 folder but that gave me a CTD about slingers.

If anyone knows how to play that campaign through the steam version, I'd much appreciate the help.
    Read this.
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

Jezza93's Avatar Centenarius

Default Re: Help please: how do I install the 355/365 AD campaigns if playing through Steam?

Quote Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
    Read this.
    Top man, thank you very much.

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

You're welcome.
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.