Thread: Is there a BAI mod compatible with ROTK?

Fahnat's Avatar Biarchus
    Citizen

Blog Entries

Default Is there a BAI mod compatible with ROTK?

Love this mod and i intend to make my own patch for it, but there is something that i absolutely hate on it, and it's the battle ai.
    The battles are always the same, the enemy approaches, archers skirmish and whend one of my ones touch of of their the cavalry suicide charges and the infantry follow suit.
    I would love to see if there was a BAI mod that could be compatible with this great mod?
    I believe there are some mods that make BAI more diverse and smart, which i seen different behaviours in other mods.

Default Re: Is there a BAI mod compatible with ROTK?

Quote Originally Posted by Fahnat View Post
    Love this mod and i intend to make my own patch for it, but there is something that i absolutely hate on it, and it's the battle ai.
    The battles are always the same, the enemy approaches, archers skirmish and whend one of my ones touch of of their the cavalry suicide charges and the infantry follow suit.
    I would love to see if there was a BAI mod that could be compatible with this great mod?
    I believe there are some mods that make BAI more diverse and smart, which i seen different behaviours in other mods.
    Have you tried Skynet?