Thread: Where to find infos about army reforms and unit stats?

Default Where to find infos about army reforms and unit stats?

Is there a place where I can find all the army reforms that all the factions undergo with the conditions for thos to happen?
    Also I'm looking for the stats of all the units in the game (something like a website or recruitment viewer which I don't seem to see after installing EB 2.35r2)
    Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience.

Default Re: Where to find infos about army reforms and unit stats?

Yes

Faction reforms : https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...EB-II-2-35A-R2 ; read the beginning and then search each factions

Troop stats ==> path\Medieval II Total War\mods\EBII ; the launch the following ==>launch recruitment viewer.bat
    "To pillage, to butcher and to despoil, they call the false name "Empire" and where they make a desolation they call it peace."
    Calgacus, leader of the Caledonians: C. Cornelius Tacitus, Agricola 30.5

Default Re: Where to find infos about army reforms and unit stats?

Quote Originally Posted by invicta View Post
    Is there a place where I can find all the army reforms that all the factions undergo with the conditions for thos to happen?
    Also I'm looking for the stats of all the units in the game (something like a website or recruitment viewer which I don't seem to see after installing EB 2.35r2)
    Details on the army reforms can be found in 2 places:

Quote Originally Posted by Mantaprey View Post
    OK, I have updated the guide to 2.35 R2

https://mega.nz/file/AcAXnIDK#FSTKvh...MF1iLkdYSF5oOg
    If you are looking for the recruitment viewer, in the EBII file, there is a jar file called RV_data, this should take you the recruitment viewer.